[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait this wasn't actually that bad >Cons >The women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: spawn.jpg (12KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
spawn.jpg
12KB, 220x307px
Wait this wasn't actually that bad

>Cons
>The women assasin was a made up character and they should've used Chapel
>The friend was black in the comics
>The retarded board of New Line Cinema made it PG13 for some reason
>The Violator doesn't kill anyone
>No blood
>The Hell scenes have the worst CGI of any huge budget movie
>Malebolgia should've been a puppet
>The narration wasn't necessary

>PROS
>The chase is great
>The women is hot
>The black loli is gorgeous
>The design of the cape and the suit is also great
>>
>>84207095
So should I watch it or not
>>
>>84207662
yes you should
>>
>>84207095
It was pretty bad overall with a couple of good scenes. The quote "you're dead. D-E-D. dead" is what stuck in my brain after all these years. Nobody ever gets the reference. However in this age of reboots, capeshit, and now viable R-rated movies. Id like to see a new Spawn movie full of horror, violence and grimdark.
>>
>>84207973
>Nobody ever gets the reference
Adn what is it referencing?
>>
>>84208028
The Simpsons
>>
>>84208086
>Simpsons
ehhhh
>>
>>84208028
As in I quote DED when relevant, and no one has seen or remembers Spawn.
>>
I met Todd once and he signed my DVD of the movie, I asked him how he felt about the movie and he said "eh it's like a 5/10, its okay but not great". He was a chill cool dude and I agree with him. It was my introduction to Spawn and really cool as a kid so it will always have a place for me despite its problems.
>>
Remember when Spawn the character was almost A-lister in terms of popularity, what happened?
>>
the producers fuck it making it pg13
>>
>>84208276
only one movie
>>
>>84208276
He spent the next 6 comics broiding. Again.
>>
>>84208362
Spawn had 5 videogames where he is the main hero, none of them sequels and also was the guest fighter in Soul Calibur 2, only Batman, Superman, Spider-Man and X-Men has more games about them
>>
>>84207095
All I remember is the claymation hell scene and the kid getting beat for not eating moldy bread.
>>
>>84207973
> The quote "you're dead. D-E-D. dead" is what stuck in my brain after all these years. Nobody ever gets the reference.

Are you me?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7Q2y9iKPU

Make Malebolgia a puppet
Make the rocks real rocks
Put the army only in the background
Real fire
And that would've saved the movie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.