[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be poor hood nigger >"yo fuck da police" >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be poor hood nigger
>"yo fuck da police"
>get a little money and live in a nice neighborhood
"Well, actually, the police are kind of a good thing"
lol black people are such dumb fucking hypocrites
>>
why did you post a picture that directly contradicts your post
like i'm genuinely confused, have i been baited? if so then fair play
>>
>>84193703
First of all, your post contradicts the point youre trying to make. Second of all, would you rather have him keep up the same rhetoric or adjust to the times. Police brutality was an actual problem in the 90's compared to today.
>>
>>84193703
He found out that cops keep civilized people protected from niggers
>>
>>84193703
As the other guys said, your pic directly contradicts what you're saying. So... what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>84193922
>Police brutality was an actual problem in the 90's compared to today.

How so? Because you saw a video of Rodney King?
>>
So what the hell happened, OP? Did your retard brain read "haven't" as "have" and you immediately jumped on it because you wanted to shit on black people?
>>
>>84193703
/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>84193800
shill/post bot occasionally gets mixed up, I've seen this before from time to time.
>>
>>84193922
>Police brutality was an actual problem in the 90's compared to today.
problematic much?
>>
>>84194067
Remember that movie, you know the one, where the guy did th thing and then he said to the other guy, "I'd say go fuck yourself, but you're a faggot so.".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.