[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is any show like the treehouse of horror episodes of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: treehouse_horror.jpg (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
treehouse_horror.jpg
272KB, 1280x720px
there is any show like the treehouse of horror episodes of the simposns? with bizarre histories and concepts
>>
rick & morty
>>
rick and morty
>>
you might enjoy shows like american horror story OP
>>
lisa dressed as einstein! get it? because she's smart!
>>
>>84193032
>>84193062
but /tv/ doesn't like it! i even made a thread of it >>84191391

why /tv/ doesn't like it?
there is anything else?
it's just a meme?

>>84193084
not that one, sorry
>>
>>84193111
well what exactly are you looking for?
>>
Like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits and Black Mirror?
>>
>>84193150
something that plays with the conception of reality, concepts, i need strange and new concepts, not necesarilly space and alien stuff
>>
Rick and Morty
>>
>>84193111
I said this>>84193032 unironically
>>
>>84193111
c'mon man, 4chan should be decide what you can and can't watch
never ever get your opinions from here
>>
>>84193023
You'd probably like rick and morty
>>
>>84193023
>bizarre histories and concepts
any cartoon, maybe??
Xavier renegade angel, Aqua teen hunger force
>>
>>84193440
i watched all the episodes and i liked a lot of the them, the thing is, if this show for 4chan is bad what would be the good one? i want some mind fucks so bad
>>
Have you checked out Rick and Morty?
>>
>>84193492
not really, i mean, in r&m we have alternate timelines, microverses, same versions of the smae person, unity (a hiven mind which i think is pretty cool), episodes were the protagonists don't know who are real and who aren't, i mean, something like that
>>
courage the cowardly dog
>>
>>84193023
>Lisa dressed like Einstein

Come on, give it a rest. She's not even smart, she's in the 2nd grade

Glad I stopped watching this over a decade ago
>>
>>84193741
what the cool people whatch these days?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.