[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brandon Dassey of 'Making a Murderer' ordered released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>>
>Netflix purposely hides evidence from a documentary, swaying public opinion and gets a murderer out of prison

I hope you're happy. Enjoy your ratings, I just feel bad for the next girl that gets in the way of this monster.
>>
>>84192731
Fuck off faggot there's literally no evidence against him.
>>
>>84192731
Don't be a faggot. Public isn't the same as court.
>>
>>84192731

Somebody was reading memes instead of watching the "interrogation" where this poor potato brained faggot gave his "confession"

Please loose your mortal coil.
>>
yeah?
>>
>>84193021
Confession means you do the time doofus.
>>
>>84193069
Wrong.
>>
When is Wrestlemania?
>>
>no link
>>
>>84193069

>great job coercing that confession out of the retard there detective cockgobbler. Open and shut case. Now let's go drink some coors light.

This is not justice. This is laziness.
>>
>>84192731
You have a distorted and incomplete picture of how the judicial system works.
>>
>>84192809
>>84192824
>>84193021
We all agree Steven Avery is a murdering piece of shit though, right?
>>
>>84193571
No, nigga, be a better cop
>>
He's gonna have so much fucking Wrestlemania to get caught up on.
>>
>>84193571
Yeah, and potato boy was a patsy
Steve isnt much smarter than Brandon unfortunately
>>
>>84193528
Was pretty much this honestly, small town PDs are the worst about this kind of thing
>>
Let's be honest here, his life is permanently ruined.
>>
>retarded
>no job experience because jail
>no education because jail
>won't be able to assimilate to society after being sheltered for years behind bars
>No one will hire someone with a criminal history

Good job western society. Oh and by the way don't worry about the boy, he'll be back behind bars because modern society is engineered that for these types of people.
>>
>>84193672
I would argue his future was pretty grim regardless.
>>
>>84192665
People actually believed this clearly disabled kid was capable of raping and murdering a woman?
>>
>>84193714
he might have gotten at least a HS level education while in jail, he wasn't in a high security prison im assuming

after the netflix documentary he got a massive flood of legal help who almost surely pushed him into a positive direction in regards to what he was doing while incarcerated
>>
>>84193766
Still doesn't change how retarded prisons are when we have alternatives such as ECT, TMS and Lobotomy.
>>
>>84193672
seems like he should be able to sue and get some money out of it
>>
>>84194030
>Lobotomy.
Fucking killing someone is better than lobotomizing them.
>>
>>84194030
they should have just shot him desu, would have avoided this embarrassment, and they would have gotten a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>84193714
>western society
>modern society
this type of shit happens only in america.
>>
>>84194083
Lobotomy had progressed a lot since it's conception but it still got ways to go, if we could partition the part of the brain responsible for delinquent behavior we could make a positive change for both the criminals and the public, not to mention we could get rid of prisons almost entirely and allocate more resources into TREATMENT.
>>
>>84194300
>if we could partition the part of the brain responsible for delinquent behavior
>Pro-lobotomy idiot actually thinks there's a specific part of the brain responsible for "delinquent" behavior
>>
>>84194300

Behavioral genetics will develop enough pretty soon and we can just start aborting criminals
>>
>>84193571
As hard as the documentary tried to paint steven in a positive light, I do think that he did it. But I don't believe for a second that Brendan had anything to do with it. He's so fucking stupid that I bet he'd go around telling everyone he knew what he had done if he actually had participated. This fucker thought he was going to go back to school or wherever after he just """confessed"""" to murder.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.