[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British documentary >Here, in the steel citadel of Berlin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

British documentary
>Here, in the steel citadel of Berlin, Hitler's charisma was higher than any law.
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of Hitler yelling in German

American documentary
>Sinister trombone playing in the background
>HOW COULD SUCH AN INSANE SOCIOPATH EVER HAVE RISEN TO POWER?
>Rapid jump cuts of Hitler and an awestruck German crowd
>WITH HIS BIZARRE MUSTACHE AND OBSESSION WITH "GERMANY FOR GERMANS," HE MUST HAVE SEEMED LIKE A MASTER CIRCUS PERFORMER.
>More flashy jump cuts
>BUT THIS LITTLE MAN WOULD BRING UPON THE GERMAN NATION A DISASTER IT COULD NEVER HAVE CONCEIVED OF. THE FURY OF THE FUHRER WAS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED.
>More flashy jump cuts
>Hitler face zoom-in, colors become photonegative
>Strange rattlesnake and screeching metal noises are dubbed in
>Slow mo replay of Hitler waving from a car
>FROM FAILED ARTIST TO FAILED MAN
>HOW DID HITLER
>BECOME
>THE MOST EVIL MAN IN HISTORY?
>Starwipe to next clip
>>
*muffled kleine wurzellose internationale clique in the background*
>>
I guarantee that an american will try to argue in this thread by pointing out that a couple of his country men went to the moon over 40 years ago.
>>
>>84190895
Whatever faggot, come back to me when you do a moon landing documentary LMAO
>>
Hitler was just a normal human being.
>>
>>84191274
fucking nazi
>>
>>84190895
Why can't I go the newsstand without seeing at least one "History" magazine talking about Nazis?
>>
File: 1494012317310.png (116KB, 1778x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494012317310.png
116KB, 1778x402px
What did Lovecraft mean by this tho?
>>
File: tldr.jpg (55KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
55KB, 392x500px
>>84191489
>>
>>84190895
Name one documentary the americans did right
>>
>>Strange rattlesnake and screeching metal noises are dubbed in
every fucking time, why do americans do this?
>>
>>84191716
Star Wars
>>
>>84191716
Cosmos is pretty kino.
>>
its 2017 and there still isnt a movie with a story as captivating as Hitlers rise to power was
>>
File: logh_cast[1].jpg (60KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
logh_cast[1].jpg
60KB, 300x322px
>>84191876
>its 2017 and there still isnt a movie with a story as captivating as Hitlers rise to power w-
>>
>>84191743
Cartel Land
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5bpPfltOI

"This should be the 1st documentary where cameramen get Oscars for having balls this big. I've seen films like "The War Tapes" where cameramen put themselves in harms way (in a tactical, shielded manner). But I've never seen a film where cameramen actively run towards the shooters... who happen to be the cartel with machine guns everyones got guns and worst there's no laws or real procedure to control anything. Jesus fucking christ."
"i watched this documentary and let me tell you, its life changing
you forget whos the good guy and whos the bad guy
it shows you the lines are blurred.
hands down, this is my favorite documentary by far"
>>
>>84190895
>Strange rattlesnake and screeching metal noises are dubbed in
it's so true
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>84191054
>>
>>84191936
>>>/a/
>>
>>84190895
6/10
ripoff budget copypasta of nature doc copypasta
doesn't belong in an OP post
relies too heavily on trendy hitler imagery
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.