[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audio: Black Intellectual Takes Down Bill Maher (Coward) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Ice-Cube-Bill-Maher.jpg (850KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ice-Cube-Bill-Maher.jpg
850KB, 1080x720px
on the Bill Maher show Nigga controversy.

good points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tDcsidsEs
>>
God you people are obsessed with black men.
>>
>>84190493
call for help
>>
>>84190567
Probably he's a jew.
>>
>>84190633
Jews are obsessed with niggers.
Niggers are obsessed with whites.
Whites are obsessed with jews.

It's the circle of garbage.
>>
>>84190567

well, no it's just in an interesting controversy.

since Bill Maher is all supporting Black Lives Matter and everything on his show, but they still call him racist anyway over 1 joke lol.
>>
>>84190493
>black intellectual
>Larry Elder
pick one
>>
>>84190693
Blacks are oversensitive, they can't take a simple joke.
>>
Cube has no right to complain. How many millions has he earned from selling products which contain the N word several times. He sells music to entire generations of youth then gets mad when they use the same language which he helped popularize and make seem cool?? Is that nigger fucking serious? Would he be happier (or as rich or popular) if blacks were the ones allowed to purchase his music? He literally got rich and famous by popularizing the word in music. Hypocritical nigger. And by continuing to tell people they can't use the word but he can, and by continuing to react each time a non black uses the word only serves to give the word more power over blacks.
>>
>>84190983
>the N word

What is the N word, nigger?
>>
>>84190707
Larry Elder is based
>>
>>84190707

>black
>intellectual

Pick one.
>>
>>84191130
Yes, the word is nigger, the word I also used twice in my post. I'm sorry if the fact that I used the phrase "N word" because it more sense within the context of that one particular sentence somehow offends or confuses you.
>>
>>84191457
Now I'm really scared, you're tough guy.
>>
>>84191557
Do you go out of your way to be offended? I don't think this is the right place for you.
>>
>>84190983
I dont understand how people dont get that a white guy using the nword is very different than a bunch of black dudes appropriating the nword in order to lessen it through overuse and making it their own. Yeah its a weird I'd say only stupid semantic but Bill's a fucking moron for using it and thinking that some people wouldnt be sensitive over the use of it.

Its like a retard playing in the street and then complaining when he gets hit by cars.
>>
>>84192075
>Its like a retard playing in the street and then complaining when he gets hit by cars and then getting angry when people call him a retard and then retardedly saying he is appropriating the word and no one else can call him a retard but himself and other retards even though if people like him stopped saying it them fucking selves maybe it would fall out of common usage
>>
>>84192270
Didn't mean to make that green
>>
File: 10122093293.png (133KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
10122093293.png
133KB, 400x223px
>>84190493
>another Thug™ (2016 Edition Product) bitches like a little fag about a word to a low test white (jew) guy (jew) talk show host (jew)

Big Bang re-runs are more original than this.
>>
>>84192075
>cars are words
activates my almonds
>>
>>84192075
At this point the word has lost all meaning when every black kid with twitter and instagram will post funny pics captioned with "check out this nigga" and apply the term to anyone regardless of race. The appropriation is complete and out of their hands which is why they get so bent out of shape when other races want to use it as a term of endearment. The very thing that allowed them to take it and make it their own also allows other people to take it and use it. They're mad they got played.
>>
>>84192075
> different than a bunch of black dudes appropriating the nword in order to lessen it through overuse and making it their own
They clearly aren't lessening it if people are still getting offended when you even use it in a non hateful way. I don't get why all the other racial epithets get a pass except for this particular one, does everyone else just look down on black people and want to treat them as children?
>>
>>84192075
The word will never completely lose its power if it is a forbidden word unless everyone forgets it
>>
Ice Cube was fantastic after he left NWA
>>
Maher hasn't been interesting or funny for a decade at lest. Manufactured bullshit for him to stay relevant.
>>
>>84192075
Oh I don't think what bill did was very smart at all, but I do think that ice cubes reaction was hypocritical, he wouldn't be where he is without popularizing the use of the word. If he has a problem with people using the word then maybe he should have thought twice before selling his product in which he uses the word to millions of impressionable youth. It's more like teaching kids to play in the street then acting suprised when they eventually get hit by a car.

There are lots of racial slurs: spic, nip, chink, wop, etc. But the difference is that blacks are the only ones who over-react when they hear that word, meaning, that word will always have power over them as long as they continue to act triggered each time they hear it, and blacks are the only ones who can change that. Why are black people so incredibly thin skinned?
>>
>>84190493
>Black Intellectual

Oxymoron much?
>>
>>84192794
kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.