[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People talk about the eagles being a plothole but how the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (409KB, 919x528px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
409KB, 919x528px
People talk about the eagles being a plothole but how the fuck didn't Gimli know that Moria had been destroyed and everyone there had been dead for years? His cousin ran the place.
>>
>>84189892

i know. a simple phone call could have saved them so much trouble
>>
>>84189892
I guess Dwarves don't get out much.
>>
also how did he not know the password to the gate of moria? has he never been there?
>>
>>84189892
ME was a dangerous battlefield in that time and just going to an normal road would get you killed by raids of orcs or savage men.
its difficult to keep contact in that situation.
also that balin's expedition was to retake moria,they knew the place was fucked up.
>>
>>84190181
no, he hasn't.
>>
>>84190183
So were the Middle Ages, pretty sure the cousin of a great king would've heard if he and his kingdom got btfo'd anyway, cell phones or no.
>>
>>84189892

You had to have a password just to get in.

I'd say they're probably self sufficient and hording all their wealth. They probably just meet up every once in a while or something in family reunions.
>>
>>84189892
Obviously he'd not seen them in a long time, and hadn't ever actually been to Moria (otherwise he'd have known the passphrase to get in).
Logic isn't your strong point, is it?
>>
>>84190074

Dwarves prefer a more personal touch.
>>
>>84190341
The last they heard, the quest to retake Moria was going well, it makes since to assume all would be well by then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.