[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, were the ass-weasels the larval form of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dreamcatch.jpg (141KB, 459x661px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcatch.jpg
141KB, 459x661px
I don't get it, were the ass-weasels the larval form of the aliens or were they something else? I mean they lay eggs which would be weird for a larval form. But then what is the point of laying eggs when you can just reproduce through the fungus?
>>
i dudditz
>>
ooby ooby doo e got sum wok tu doo ow
>>
Everything was byrus trying to adapt to earth.
>>
It was just another dumb Stephen King story, his only good work is The Jaunt and even that is extremely cheesy. Don't expect cohesion or brilliance from such a dull author.
>>
This movie, while being kinda silly, is better than most people give it credit for. It's comfy
>>
>>84189989
Well he could at least attempted to explain his nonsensical xeno-biology. My guess is they're integrated into the fungus like orcs are in 40k. The ass weasels are their more primitive ancestral form like a squigg is to an Ork. If he had implied that maybe it would make more sense.
>>
>>84190056
Agreed, the memory library was incredibly comfy and snowy Maine setting adds the same amount of scenery kino that The Thing did. The lamprey alien designs were also pretty cool
>>
>>84189787
I remember liking the novel when I was a kid. Pretty dumb now that I think of it.
>>
>>84190236
>Pretty dumb now that I think of it.
You or the novel?
>>
>>84190236
Psychics are some powerful shit in King's works, why wouldn't the aliens want to take them out before they ruin their invasion plan?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.