[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just saw pic related and was pleasently surprised that Jennifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: american-hustle.jpg (68KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
american-hustle.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
just saw pic related and was pleasently surprised that Jennifer lawrence wasn't actually terrible in it. I think this is the only movie I've seen with her where her bad acting didn't distract me from what's going on

is this her only good performance?
>>
>>84185941
Winters Bone is her only good performance.
>>
its good, gets undue shit here for containing to many meme actors, /tv/ is excitable that way

of course it's scorsese lite, but it works, in telling a ridiculous true story with a lighter tone
>>
>>84186142
literally what?
>>
>>84187055
The 2010 movie that made her famous. Then she became a household name with hunger games.

Also, Teardrop is the GOAT character of the 2010's.
>>
>>84187127
>Teardrop

Whatever happened to John Hawkes? He had that purple patch back then - Winter's Bone, Martha Marcy May Marlene, The Sessions - and then nothing? Probably the most underrated actor in Hollywood...
>>
>>84186142
That's not a good performance, Winter's bone is just hollywood shitting on the flyover states with them all acting totally stereotypical.

It's like I got a bunch of Klan members together to make a movie about blacks in Detroit and they just tap dance and wear pimp coats while driving around in deucy cadillacs.
>>
>>84188154
He's going to be in that movie with the billboards that looks alright.
>>
>>84188223
I'd watch that.

>Dayum ! I'm bad ! Hmm !
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.