[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main character is a black bull >-100 sins *reverse di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: cinemakek.jpg (162KB, 1658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cinemakek.jpg
162KB, 1658x1000px
>main character is a black bull
>-100 sins *reverse ding*
What did he mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf6r_YC9dhw
>>
>>84184986
Oh my god what A cuck.
i've already saw this guy video on BvS and it was fucking ludicrous but this one gets the cake
> Defenseless diyng white girl get strangled by a black guy
>Oh my god this scene is so cool !
>>
>"I-I'm only g-going to remove fifty sins. I-is that okay Tyrone?"
>>
Cinema Sins has always been garbage just fuck man.
>>
>canadian """""people"""""
>>
>>84185833
Because she looked him in the eye and smiled as she was dying. Or was context not a part of your plan?
>>
>>84186568
>A Fucking Leaf
That explains it. Only his first few videos were good because it was a fun gimmick, then his Leafness began to show.
>>
Cinema Sins is just pure normie trash. You should've known watching it would make you mad.
>>
>>84184986
Jesus Christ that was painful to watch
>scene does not include a BBC in my wife *ding*
>>
>>84186422
For some reason I like watching their shit, its like 20 minutes to remember movies I used to watch.

Plus hey, it's not like they're making huge money out of it and it takes a decent amount of effort to do those videos anyway.
>>
>>84186568
>>84186660
but he isn't canadian
>>
>>84186568
This. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.
>>
>>84184986
Jeremy is perhaps the biggest cuck imaginable. He literally wrote a novel about disabled people with superpowers with the intention of being "empowering" like a 16 y/o girl on Tumblr.
>>
>that's sexist
DING
>that's racist
DING
>fat shaming!
DING
>>
>>84186812
>wrote a novel about disabled people with superpowers with the intention of being "empowering"
wow, that bastard
>>
I'm still amazed at how many people miss the fact that this movie isn't about body snatchers but a black man having a mental breakdown at the thought of becoming an uncle tom and leaving the ghetto behind.

In the end he murders everyone as a crazy nigger and goes back with his bad influence friend.

Hell the original ending was him going to jail.
>>
>>84186817
To be fair those sins are supposed to be ironic. What fucking annoys me is when he sins movies for having immoral/disturbing characters or for doing something "really fucked up!"
>>
>>84186914
>I'm still amazed at how many people miss the fact that this movie isn't about body snatchers but a black man having a mental breakdown at the thought of becoming an uncle tom and leaving the ghetto behind.
No. It's about how evil white people are.
>>
>>84184986
>americans watch youtubers in order to get educated about art and science
I too enjoy watching people with no expertise talking about things that require expertise
>>
>>84186914
source? people around here keep saying things like this and i don't know why
>>
>>84186914
>I'm still amazed at how many people miss the fact that this movie isn't about body snatchers but a black man having a mental breakdown at the thought of becoming an uncle tom and leaving the ghetto behind.

That's just the apologist interpretation for people who don't want to admit it's a WHITEY EVIL film.
>>
I'm sorry I can't watch this youtube crap
>>
>>84186964
>cinemasins is supposed to educate you about art and science
but that's wrong and stupid
>>
>>84187042
well it's a good thing you told us
>>
>>84186967
>Source
it's a blatant interpretation of the events

The writer is half black and has frequently spoken out on his thoughts on black people and he has spoken negatively of ghetto blacks that they just can't understand white life that their lives are too different.

This movie is a reflection of his own thoughts and views
>>
>>84186914
Wrong. The director himself said this movie is about his experience of white people being jealous of his "blackness" and how he feels whites being nice to him is always an act and they are all secretly racist.
>>
>>84187120
He's the whitest nigger alive. Either I'm right or he needs some serious therapy as this would indicate that he wants to snap and kill all his white friends/people that care about him
>>
File: avatar.jpg (67KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
67KB, 800x568px
>When all your old entertainers you loved to watch when you were younger/child turn out to be leftist apologetic cucks and you somehow swallow the redpill somewhere in your 20s.

Sometimes I just want to go back to being naive liberal.
>>
>>84187181
>this would indicate that he wants to snap and kill all his white friends/people that care about him
no it wouldnt you autist lol
>>
>>84187084
The underlying thread of this movie is white people being jealous of blacks. Whatever other interpretation you invent for yourself, it won't change that one.
>>
>>84187183
>thinking it's "naive" to not fill your head with /pol/ garbage
>>
If they did a Cinema Sins on the Plane scene what would they bring up?

>Masketta Man isn't driving with his hands on the steering wheel!
>*ding*
>>
>>84187216
>MC views the world exactly like the writer
>Kills all the white people and white washed blacks
Nigger is fucking crazy if he actually believes the same thing the nigger believes

>>84187220
>Being jealous of Black people
Literally who? The only thing we actually see in the movie is the MC finding Uncle Toms scary and being afraid of White Culture. When he starts to blend in he starts having black outs due to us seeing things from the Nigger side of things. When he goes for therapy he gets his actual issues addressed and becomes a decent person for a while.

If the writer said explicitly what this movie is about then yes point 1 being dumb nigger
>>
>>84186741
So he's just retarded?
>>
>>84187120
This. It's almost about reverse-racism - not blacks who are racist against whites, but people who go out of their way to treat black people like they're special. This, in itself, is racist. To spend so much time actively noticing everyone's skin color and changing your attitude because of it is the very definition of racism.

A lot of modern, anti-racist movements are built on this and don't even realize it.

>Oh, you're black? Good job buddy, I love you!!! Have a participation prize
>>
>>84187381
>Nigger is fucking crazy if he actually believes the same thing the nigger believes
you sound like you have a hared time separating movies and reality lol
>>
So you're just supposed to go through life never having a camera flash in your face? That is unreasonable.
>>
>>84187421
If the movie is based on your world view then it tends to correlate with you world view
>>
>>84187183
>When all your old entertainers you loved to watch when you were younger/child turn out to be leftist apologetic cucks
Absolutely. Almost everyone I once looked up to in popular culture has disappointed me with illogical views that are below them. I hope soon the stigma around right-wing politics will melt away and some secretly redpilled celebrities will begin speaking out. Still though, I've lost a lot of respect for them for not having the bravery to speak out already.

>Sometimes I just want to go back to being naive liberal.
This is childish though. No self-respecting person would want to be innocent at the expense of knowledge. Perhaps the reason you think this way is because at some point you decided you were fully "enlightened" and stopped searching for more truth. Now you are stood halfway across a river in cold water wanting to go back the way you came.
>>
>>84187294
Even though it's all true.
>>
>>84186712
>it takes a decent amount of effort
Sup Jeremy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqclEoTaJUc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRSArNN6wJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxgkOIsHUs
>>
>>84187548
How agonizingly butthurt do you have to be to make one of these videos?
>>
>>84187511
>we have to watch out for those crazies and their violent bad movies! they're all a bunch of sickos!
christian parents group/10
>>84187546
lol totally, it's practically the most factually accurate and ideologically unbiased place on the internet!
>>
>>84187548
>shaun and jen
lmfao
>>
>>84187599
Nothing wrong with showing the people what garbage of a channel CS is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRePDOMtTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE
>>
>>84187294
If you think ""far right"" ideas are confined to /pol/ than you're the one living in an echo chamber. Most people these days are fucking sick of liberal bullshit, even if they don't say it outright. You don't have to be a ultra-political type of person to get sick of leftist whining and anti-white vitriol. You can only lie to people a certain amount before they look around them and realize that none of it is true.
>>
>>84186741
Really? He sounds like a faggot.
>>
>>84187694
>Most people these days are fucking sick of liberal bullshit, even if they don't say it outright.

You're projecting. The liberal candidate got 3 million more votes :)
>>
>watching things you don't like
>>
>>84187694
>If you think ""far right"" ideas are confined to /pol/ than you're the one living in an echo chamber
not what i said. did you forget that we're on 4chan right now, where /pol/ is located?
>You don't have to be a ultra-political type of person to get sick of leftist whining and anti-white vitriol
lol if you think liberals are anti-white i have a hard time buying that you're a moderate, that's a pretty far right (and retarded) stance.
>You can only lie to people a certain amount before they look around them and realize that none of it is true.
lol yes that's right, liberals are the bad guys who lie and conservatives are the good guys who are always honest. this is how adults think about politics!
>>
>>84187820
Do you seriously think you're going to argue some stormfaggot into believing a reasonable position? This isn't reddit.

Call him a faggot and move on. Or at least stop doing that "I will autistically address each and every individual sentence!" thing. I hate that.
>>
>>84187893
>Or at least stop doing that "I will autistically address each and every individual sentence!" thing. I hate that.
yes, i'll get right on tailoring my posts to please some random dickhead. you don't beat a punching bag because you think you're gonna knock it out
>>
>>84187820
No anon, you don't understand. Only liberals lie. They are also the only politicians that are secretly gay pedophile serial killers. It's because liberalism is a mental disease. Conservatives, true conservatives and not puppets/actors, are incapable of those things. It's scientifically proven.
>>
>>84187754
Your denial of reality is fascinating. A neo-nazi party almost wins in Austria. An openly anti-Islam party comes second in France. Brexit, basically a referendum of globalism vs. nationalism, is won by the latter. A political outsider breezes through the American liberal and neocon establishment with total ease and becomes president. And you still think your side is winning?

In ten years, the EU won't exist. The Democratic Party will have either evolved or been consigned to electoral oblivion. And I bet that that entire time you'll be lying to yourself and trying to keep up your smug satisfaction like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
>>
>>84187924
>yes, i'll get right on tailoring my posts to please some random dickhead.

Thank you, that's all I ask.
>>
>>84187820
>>84187893
Hello samefriend.
>>
>>84187993
>how could more than one person find me ridiculous?!
>>
>>84187964
>like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Nobody on this board is going to get this reference
>>
>>84187964
>Your denial of reality is fascinating. A neo-nazi party almost wins in Austria. An-

I'm going to stop you there. If it's not happening in America, I don't care. I care so little that this post was originally a string of bad Aussie jokes before I realized they are different places.
>>
>>84188026
>born in le wrong generashun
>>
>>84187893
>Call him a faggot and move on
Concession accepted.
>>
>>84187820
>lol if you think liberals are anti-white i have a hard time buying that you're a moderate, that's a pretty far right (and retarded) stance.
Mate have you ever watched a buzzfeed video?
>>
>>84187993
Nice work, cucktective.
>>
>>84188045
>If it's not happening in America, I don't care.
Okay. Thank you for admitting your retardation.
>>
>>84188094
>your side is wrong because buzzfeed
wew
>>
>>84188094
Buzzfeed represents all liberals?
>>
>>84188078
Faggot.
>>
>>84187964
>A bunch of second place medals
>Brexit seen as a shit move post-coitus
>A laughing stock American president
Yeah I'd say the tide's turning alright.
>>
>>84188143
>focusing about the problems and issues surrounding your country is retardation

For racists, you guys are kind of bad at nationalism.
>>
>>84187964
>An openly anti-Islam party comes second in France.

Which was the second biggest defeat in french democracy (both belonging to the same party), yes.

Gotta put things in context.
>>
>>84186812
>wrote a novel about disabled people
wtf i hate him now
>>
>>84187294
Say it with me, "zero white on black rape"
>>
>>84189928
How many black on white slaves were there?
>>
>>84187528
>Still though, I've lost a lot of respect for them for not having the bravery to speak out already.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.