[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if the Weasleys are supposed to be poor, why do they have a huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 16

if the Weasleys are supposed to be poor, why do they have a huge house on a farm?
>>
magic
>>
>>84184855
Why can't they just make gold or something else valuable appear through magic?
>>
>>84184873
They'we wizards, not alchemists.
>>
File: 1488840314888.jpg (1MB, 1594x2857px)
1488840314888.jpg
1MB, 1594x2857px
If anything, Rowling should apologize for creating one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
Why are happas allowed to post on /tv/?
>>
>>84184855
Because the house and the land are passed down and the current generation has hit bad times. This is basic shit.
>>
>>84184899
>making things appear from nowhere
>alchemy

Pick one.
>>
>>84184855
There is about 0 reason to work in the wizarding world. So money is probably pretty useless.
>>
They learned from American farmers how to cry poor while dumping 1.5 million into John Deere products every year
>>
>>84184934
this

Why do you think many farmers are poor, even though they have tons of land and giant houses and tractors and shit?
>>
File: 1496137799594.jpg (42KB, 500x489px)
1496137799594.jpg
42KB, 500x489px
>>84184920
>being this new
you're meant to open this pasta with a vague reply to the OP's topic
>>
>>84184855
It was so you could distinguish the Weasley's from other purebred wizard families for sympathy's sake. When you can create nearly every commodity out of magic, no reason to need money.
>>
>>84184899
If only they had access to something that would allowed them to transmute matter...some sort of... philosopher's stone
>>
>>84184855
Because they probably inherited it and since the mother is stay out home bum and the father blows all his money on muggle garbage, whatever they have left was spent raising like 6 kids or whatever.
>>
>>84184971
>while dumping 1.5 million into John Deere products every year
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>84184920
10/10 would watch othello again
>>
>>84184962
Same as in Star Trek, working gives you status, and status gets you bitches.
>>
>>84184962
What makes you think that? They have their own magical economy and an active state many wizards work for.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (99KB, 520x344px)
latest[1].jpg
99KB, 520x344px
>ugliest weasley

>has the hottest wife

how did he manage it?
>>
>>84185007
You dont need philosopher's stone, just summoned lead, a particle accelerator and an electricity spell... right?
>>
>>84184921
Seriously why are they allowed? Have you seen ghost on the archive? This fucking freak is replying to every emma watson thread or post
>>
>>84185125
>ugliest weasley

uhhh he's easily more attractive than Ron or Fred & George and Ron landed Hermione
>>
>>84184855
They're poor by the standards of "people who can magically create everything they need with a wave of their hand"

So mostly, they just have no political influence and no one respects them.

Like in the John Wick universe. If you have 5 million dollars, but only 2 continental coins, you're basically a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>84185125
he is a werewolf hunter, he is pretty badass
>>
>>84185156
Charlie is also the actual best Weasley so, no contest.
>>
>>84185004
But Slytherin's pure descendants were even poorer.
>>
File: wwtf.jpg (149KB, 1313x986px)
wwtf.jpg
149KB, 1313x986px
>>84185154
>>
>>84185191
>they just have no political influence and no one respects them

If you read the books not only is Arthur highly respected in the wizarding community and has a lot of connections, he also literally passes laws that fuck over families like the Malfoys, and creates loopholes so he can experiment with enchanting muggle shit.
>>
>>84185191
That's not how magic works in Harry Potter.
Being poor in most civilized countries isn't a matter of starving anyway, welfare systems allow you some basic existence. But like the Weasleys that will be all you really have.
It's not just influence and respect, its also having the galleons to buy nice things.
>>
>>84184920
>To kill a mocking bird in shit tier
>Lord of the Rings in shit tier
>Atlas shrugged in god tier
>>
>>84185007
I don't fucking know, I don't watch one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.
>>
>>84185200
>>84185156
>tfw you realize you are the Percy of your family
>>
File: 1494332123740.jpg (21KB, 600x470px)
1494332123740.jpg
21KB, 600x470px
>>84185335
>>
Because they had a whole bunch of kids while not being good enough at dress-making spells to clothe them all without buying clothes.

They can only magic up anything they need in the same way that you can sew your own clothing or build your own car. You COULD with a lot of training or time... But you have neither.
>>
>>84185258
Arthur has an impressive job title, but he works in a department that's considered a joke and basically amounts to him cleaning up other people's messes. So his job doesn't get him a lot of respect, and most of the community is implied to hate that he has the authority to pass those kinds of laws. And the biggest strike against the Weasleys is that they don't buy into the blood purity stuff that the other pure bloods do, which lowers their reputation by association.
>>
>>84185471
Read the chapters with Arthur in GoF and OotP. He has connections with the higher ups in the Ministry, literally gets to sit with the Minister himself in the top box in the world cup. Only ponces like the Malfoys hate him, and in DH while Voldemort is in control he STILL has enough power and balls to challenge the bad guys in the Ministry.
>>
According to the HP universe:

Blonde hair = pure Aryan masterpiece of purity and awesomeness, but also evil mmmkay

Red hair = piss poor secondary comedic relief character with a golden heart

Brown hair = the only people that get shit done

Black hair = barely even exist
>>
File: 1498157184911.jpg (303KB, 935x1539px)
1498157184911.jpg
303KB, 935x1539px
>>84185628
According to everyone that matters:
You= numale
>>
>>84185628
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>84185125
Does he fuk her pusy?
>>
>>84185628
You're fucking retarded and obviously haven't read the books.

Luna and her father has blonde hair, so does Neville.

Harry's mother had red hair and literally saved the world, and the Weasleys are top-tier wizards and Chads. Dumbledore also had red hair in his youth.

Brown hair = literally whos.

Black hair - the big guns (Harry and his father, Voldemort, Snape, Sirius, Bellatrix, McGonagall).
>>
>>84185621
Having power and connections doesn't necessarily makes someone respectable, especially if those things only come from a job that isn't thought of very highly. A good comparison would probably be something like an administrator of a city's waste collection department; technically, a powerful person, but most people would still think of him as a garbageman, or at least be willing to make joke's about what department he works for.

You're not wrong about Arthur's position in the ministry, but that doesn't have much bearing on his family's social standing. They're still poor and are looked down on by pretty much all the other pureblood families.
>>
File: 1498157753059.jpg (426KB, 935x1539px)
1498157753059.jpg
426KB, 935x1539px
>>84185667
How did I do?
>>
Just a friendly reminder, in Rowling's Wizarding World, you cannot conjure food/water and money with magic
>>
>>84185794
Except that it's obvious that people in the Ministry respect Arthur and stop to chat with him. Stop reading fanfiction.

>are looked down on by pretty much all the other pureblood families.

Name one family that looks down on the Weasleys other than the Malfoys.
>>
are there prostitute witches in the wizarding world?
>>
>>84185007
That's not what the philosopher's stone does.
>>
>>84185875
It does both.
>>
File: latest.jpg (74KB, 500x281px)
latest.jpg
74KB, 500x281px
>>84184855
>the end of a harry potter saga is basically a white cuck marrying a coalburner

this is way too funny.
>>
>>84185667
I have a beard, and used to like Game of Thrones.
>>
>>84185016
It's not their money, it's the government's
>>
>>84185810
nu-male core
you have to be either a complete fat fuck like brando at the end or auschwitz mode
>>
how do wizards have normal lives in the muggle world?

they didn't attend muggle schools.

all their knowledge is magic world based

they would have to use magic in the muggle world to cheat their way through society
>>
>>84185858
Again, job status doesn't equal social status. Arthur's job in working with Muggles, and most of the wizarding communities regards Muggles are barely human and not worth paying attention to. And as far as other purblood families not respecting the Wesleys, a really good hint is Slughorn. The guy does everything he can to make connections with good families and people he thinks are going to be powerful, and he doesn't give any kinds of shits about the Weasleys. The books don't go out of their way to give insights about other pureblood families specifically, but the LeStranges/Blacks didn't seem to hold the Weasleys in high regard.
>>
>>84186229
>LeStranges/Blacks

The Blacks literally married with the Weasleys. Sirius says that both Arthur and Molly are his cousins.

Slughorn picked Ginny for the Slugclub simply because he saw her using a really good hex.

The Weasleys might be poor but they are respected and liked by most of the community. Malfoys are a very small majority in the wizarding world.
>>
>>84185138
>a particle accelerator
You do know how expensive and gigantic those things are, right? Also that they only produce mere atoms of gold at a time?
>>
>>84186523
you don't need a particle accelerator.

just leave lead inside a neutron reactor for a long enough period of time. the lead will absorb free neutrons and beta decay particles. turning it into gold eventually.
>>
>>84184938
>making things appear from nowhere
They can't do that in Harry Potter. When they make the food "appear," later on it's revealed that the food had been cooked and was just teleported from the kitchen to the dining room magically.
>>
>>84185138
Couldn't they just transmute rocks into something more valuable, which they could then turn around and sell? Doesn't have to be gold necessarily, they could turn them into laptops or televisions or something
>>
>>84186621
Didn't Hogwarts have elves cook all the food?
>>
>>84186621
You can make stuff appear from nowhere, but there are several exceptions like food and life. (Gamp's five transfiguration laws or something like that)
>>
> Huge House

I'm guessing you're an urbanite. Laid out horizontally, it isn't much bigger than an English council house unit.

Short answer though, he's working class poor, not welfare poor. He's just keeping his head above water while still being able to afford to own
>>
>>84185125
i'll just leave this here
>>
>>84185208
Bit they didn't show up until later on, after sympathies were already established.
>>
>>84184855
They inherited it, presumable the family were well off or comfortable middle class wizards that fell into some financial difficulties, they were pure blood but probably lost or squandered their wealth
>>
>>84185938
Yes, but non-citizens are the real problem, despite paying taxes and not getting government bux, while not even owning a house.
>>
>>84184855
you've never lived outside of a city have you
>>
>>84185692
based pusy poster
>>
>>84187109
That farm equipment just get rusty in a corner, if they don't sell it fast enough for actual money.
>>
>>84187109
>paying taxes and not getting government bux,
O I am laffin
>>
their house is a half assed thrown together piece of shit
>>
>>84186621
What?! Source?
>>
>>84185667
is nu-male a term for people liking stuff you dislike?

How mature of you....

Free life time: life is short, too short to hate on others who like stuff you don't, just like what you like
>>
>>84185871
this.
>>
>>84187259
>have a tiny villa
>suddenly have lots of children
>just magically cobble additions onto the house

also blame the director or JK Rowling. Choosing to go for a whimsical look. Instead of something more logical and mundane.
>>
>>84185871
it started as a series for children, so obviously there aren't any references to that, I imagine theyd just magic something up, real kinky magic stuff, so they aren't needed
>>
>>84184920
every time you post this fucking image, i just skip your post.
>>
>>84186757
>you can make a certain combination of atoms appear, but not this other combination of atoms
Who buys into this tripe? It's so poorly developed.
>>
>>84184971
The government loves giving farmers money because city slickers love farmers for whatever reason

T. No gas/diesel tax, no carbon tax, crown corporations for insurance, less licence regulations, farm rollovers, quota system
>>
>>84187227
Laffin because you get your facts and statistics from Facebook posts and /pol/?
Do your research.
>>
>>84186758
It's bigger on the inside, though. Must have taken some hell of a charm.
>>
>>84187505
yeah it's like a book series for kids or something
>>
>>84187227
>paying taxes
I live in jersey
>>
>>84187529
>all the spewing adults unironically discussing pottershit day in and day out on this board
Not an argument.
>>
>>84186775
What's wrong with her tits?
>>
>>84184920
I'd kill myself if I didn't see this posted every thread.
>>
>>84184920
>no variation
should've opened with "The Weasley family surely aren't as poor as Harry Potter, one of the..."

apply yourself
>>
>>84184920
Has any pottertard been able to refute this?
>>
>>84184920
doesn't it turn out that that expression/phrase is no way as near as common place as that dude made it out to be?
>>
>>84185825
Except for when Mrs. Weasly conjures pasta sauce.
>>
>>84187770
see>>84187773
>>
>>84187773
according to /lit/
>Chamber of Secrets: 10 times.
>PoA: 18 times
>GoF: 25 times roughly I wasn't paying attention. The Sphinx "stretched out her legs" in this.
>OotP: 2
>I feel like there were a lot of "arms out stretched" or "stretched his/her arm out", maybe he confused it with that? Then again I was looking for that word specifically.
>>
>>84184855
It's an archaic form of poverty, matching the primitive style used by the magical world in the series
>>
>>84186621
So they just make money that's already been printed appear from the bank...
>>
They don't live on a farm, they live on acreage.

I live on 20 acres, and believe me, my parents aint rich.
>>
>why is a family of alcoholic muggle sympathizers poor
do you really have to ask?
>>
>>84184873
Rowling actually explained that. Magic can't make food or money.
>>
>>84188325
did she ever explain why they didn't go back in time and cap Voldemort in the face?
>>
>>84186775
smelly
>>
>>84184855
Their house was absurdly shitty. It was a shack that they added other shacks to the top of.
>>
>>84188457
I guess it would fuck over time too much. Hermione doing extra classes didnt fuck time.
>>
>>84187773
It's literally never in the book. That review was entirely fraudulent and nothing more than an old man screaming at imaginary children to get off of his imaginary lawn.
>>
>>84188175
Those counts were bullshit, bro. They were counting the uses of stretch and legs, not the use of "stretch my legs" in place of "go for a walk."
>>
>>84185825
>augamenti
>>
>>84188457

you can't change the past with time travel in the harry potter universe
>>
>>84188733
Except you can literally do
>>
>>84184855
M A G I C
>>
>>84188755
No you can't. Cursed Child isn't canon. PoA established that time travel in the Potterverse merely ensures that the thing that already happened happens. Harry saw himself cast a patronus so he knew he could cast a patronus, remember?
>>
>>84188904
>>84188904
regardless if CC is canon or not (sadly it is), Rowling also wrote on Pottermore about experiments with time-travel that did change the past.

She just doesn't care about any consistency or logic with her world.
>>
Why does Hogwarts have bathrooms if they can just vanish away their poop?
>>
>>84188992
To concoct potions, cry, duel in, and connect secret passageways to mythical chambers.
>>
>>84188952
But you're wrong. Rowling has made it clear that Cursed Child is NOT canon(it doesn't even follow the epilogue of Deathly Hallows) and the stuff on Pottermore about time travel doesn't include anything about wizards actually changing the past. Iirc all the wizards who tried to do it died horribly.
>>
>>84189192
You just made all that up.
>>
>>84188992
Wizarding society decided it was uncouth to shit and piss in your pants in front of everyone. And it's a school to learn how to do that kind of stuff. First years would probably be shitting themselves all the time and then sending the shit to the kitchen or something.
>>
>>84189231
No I didn't. It's canon that during the period of the epilogue Kingsley Shacklebolt is the Minister of Magic, but in Cursed Child Hermione is the Minister. Rowling has since confirmed on social media that the book is canon and the play is thus non-canon.
>>
>Harry Potter 1 and 2
Biritsh teen wizards, colorful and magical

>Harry Potter 3 and 4
Getting a bit serious aren't we?

>Harry Potter 5 onwards
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>84189327
Man you're dumb.
>>
>>84189363
>I don't have an argument so I'll just insult him
pls kys
Facts are facts. Cursed Child isn't canon. It was non-canon when it was written, hence why Rowling was so hands-off.
>>
>>84189362
>10 year olds are teenagers
The fuck?
>>
>>84187773
It's only in the first book once, you can find PDF's and search yourself ezpz
>>
>>84185007
The only sample known to exist was destroyed and its creator won't make another one.
>>
>>84188120
Only a dull pottard could think this was a legitimate response.
>>
Harry Potter is for very thick and boring people. Thick kids read it in school and never become anything because it destroys your ability to think.
>>
>>84187369
Goblet of Fire (the book)
>>
>>84188726
Probably dehydrates the immediate atmosphere.
>>
>>84189633
I have a lot of arguments, I'm just not going to waste my time explaining it to an idiot like you who can't do a simple search, or comprehend people being Ministers at different decades.
>>
>>84184920
>"No!"

Gets me everytime.
>>
>liberal propaganda masked as a childrens book

Why are we talking about this series again?
>>
>>84187525
Didn't seem that way in the movie. Then again, that was the movie.
But, They can turn a pup tent into a Moorish harem like it's no big thing while fancier wizards like the Blacks cram a whole mansion into an alcove. Who's to say bigger on the inside for them isn't still a dingy hovel by higher social standards?
>>
>>84188573
What if Hermione used her extra classes to research how to gas the Jews and then became wizard hitler?? What then?!!
>>
>>84187607
>wrong
Everything is right, anon.
>>
What if I ate a bag of holding that had like a million pieces of lembas bread inside?
>>
>>84187506
hmmm...
its pretty interesting that people in cities and the government want to keep the food supply going at a reasonable price
I wonder who could be behind this?
its like some of these people are just doing it to feed their addiction to eating
hmmmmmm...
>>
>>84190555
>Didn't seem that way in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3nUVhn9-A

There's way too much open space in every room, as well as the size of the staircases, for it not to be bigger on the inside.
>>
>>84190130
You are pathetic. At the point in Cursed Child when Albus is heading off to Hogwarts Hermione is the Minister. In the book Shacklebolt is the Minister at that time. Stop being such a pathetic retard.
>>
>>84187369
>tumblr image
>tumblr is strange at that
>in HP thread
Cancerous as hell
>>
>>84189929
>hurr
>>
>>84186775
She is the most average looking french girl I've seen, not saying she is ugly by any standard but its just that there is a whole country of girls like that.
>>
>>84191309
They're all walking black sheets now. There are no French girls anymore.
>>
>>84187505

They separated the animate from the inanimate, life from death. Making a stone appear out of nothing is one thing. Making a live chicken or a cooked chicken out of nothing is another thing entirely in the setting. So, it's not that they didn't develop it. They just didn't develop it in a way that made more sense like, "You can't EVER make something out of nothing, no exceptions." The easy fix would be revealing that a torrent of water, from a spell, was just a torrent of water sprayed from a portal that the spell opened. But they didn't work like that sadly.
>>
>>84187523

Fuck off you illegal shitskin sympathizer
>>
>>84188242
That's actually not entirely correct. Harry had to directly withdraw his funds from the bank. Everyone did due to the magical protections the goblins put on their vaults, no teleporting your money out. It's why Bellatrix was so fucking pissed when the sword that was supposed to be in her bank . . . was suddenly not in her bank. That sort of shit didn't commonly happen. A breach was rare.
>>
>>84191401
t. 50% land
>>
>>84185156
>uhhh
>>
>>84188325
but they can summon animals. Surely, they can eat these
>>
>>84191797
They can transfigure objects into animals
>>
>>84184873
The sorcerers stone can transform metal into gold and there's a duplication spell
>>
>>84188726
>>84190091
this
>>
>>84191906
>sorcerers stone
Ameriplebilarditard detected

They had to rename it for you ingrates because they weren't confident you would know what a philosopher was
>>
>>84192305
who cares
>>
>>84184920
Where's the real copypasta. This one is fake as fuck
>>
>>84192361
kys yourself
>>
File: 1497403907433.gif (980KB, 227x221px)
1497403907433.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>84184920
>God Tier
Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>84186627
A 5 pound laptop is not worth more than 5 pounds of gold
>>
>>84187770
Armond's review is Armond's usual. You can disagree, but you can see where he's coming from.

Bloom's review is pretentious drivel that manages to say so much without saying a thing.
Given the glaring issues the books do actually have, the fact that he couldn't point to any substantial ones is telling.
>>
>>84184855

they're white people "poor"

not poor poor
>>
>>84191851
Could I make a loaf of bread a pussy, fuck it, get it pregnant, and then have a litter of bagels?
>>
>>84193000
With magic anything is possible
>>
>>84187770
Of course not. Rowling's magic world has no place for the numinous. It is written for people whose imaginative lives are confined to TV cartoons, and the exaggerated (more exciting, not threatening) mirror-worlds of soaps, reality TV and celebrity gossip. Its values, and everything in it, are, as Gatsby said of his own world when the light had gone out of his dream, ''only personal.''
>>
>>84190974
Must be just me. Everything seems rather cozy. The ground floor does cover more area than the rest of the house.
>>
>>84184899
>>84188325
Why can't they just summon gold from a gold mine?
>>
File: 13976528.jpg (236KB, 580x563px)
13976528.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
imagine being a wizard with a fart fetish, your wizard girlfriend could give herself infinite farts.
>>
File: 9ea (1).gif (932KB, 253x197px)
9ea (1).gif
932KB, 253x197px
>>84194048
>>
>tfw too intelligent to enjoy Harry Potter aside from the fanfic HP: Methods of Rationality by Eliezer Yudkowsky
>>
>>84194005
>Wizard economy is literally operated by literal jew-goblins
>lol lets fuck with the currency
>Whats the worst that could happen
>>
File: 1497526428056.png (33KB, 502x380px)
1497526428056.png
33KB, 502x380px
>>84194566
>>
>>84194566
>tfw too intelligent to enjoy Harry Potter
Most people are save for liberals.
>>
>>84184855
>>84184855
ginny is so hot i wanna wank off in to her sanitary pad so bad
>>
>>84194723
holy jew
>>
>>84184982

Its called being dirt poor (as in you own dirt and thats all) AKA you have no liquid capital. Sure most farmers have a lot of land and equipment, stuff they need for the job, but after they pay all the bills and upkeep all the equipment the take home (liquid capital) is not very much.
>>
>>84194764
She looks like a potato.
>>
>>84194723
So much euphoria in one post. I think I'm going to faint.
>>
>>84185007
It's been destroyed
>>
>>84184920
>Atlas Shrugged that high
>Hamlet that low
Here's your (You), cuck
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.