[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finish the job James, blow them all to hell! He said it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Finish the job James, blow them all to hell!

He said it, we heard him say it, Bond heard him say it. But then later in the movie he's all "you left me to die James! Raaa I'm angry about it!" Is this a plothole?
>>
>>84184733
i think he got put through the gulag and got mind wiped.
>>
>>84184807
>Gulags
>80s
>>
he could be referring to how bond just peaced out instead of atleast checking to see if he made it out alive. how did he make it out alive? is it a plothole?
>>
>>84184988
He was literally working with them all along.
>>
>>84184733
>plot hole
>literally says "you were supposed to die for me"

come on dude. i havent seen the movie in 10 years at least and i still remember that shit.
>>
>>84184733
I think he was suggesting James gave them all sloppy blowjobs in exchange for the release of Alex Thavillianian
>>
>>84184733
kind of. What he's actually pissed about is James having the good sense to turn up the timer on the bomb. If he just left it as was, James would have thought he blew it up, but Alec and the Russians would have actually all been fine, but his cover story for hiding his defection would have still been intact.
>>
>>84185131
This. I can't believe I've seen so many threads about This.
>>
>>84184733
Here's a real question.

Ourumov "shoots" him with blanks, but then he uses the same gun to kill one of his soldiers for shooting at the gas tanks. Did he only have one blank loaded specifically?
>>
>>84186493
sure why not? Not a plothole
>>
>>84186493
It was a trick of perspective. Ourumov held the pistol slightly to the right of Alec's head making sure that the dust up from his round hitting the ground was visually blocked from Bond's vision by Alec's body.
>>
FOR BINGO JAMES?
>>
>>84188792
NO

FOR YOU
>>
How come he didn't just kill him right at the beginning when they were in the dark?
>>
File: jodie foster.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jodie foster.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>84184733
Is there a more KINO opening credits scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGPBFvDz_HM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.