[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political correctness and feminism are ruining Star Wars. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Kathleen_Kennedy.jpg (209KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Kathleen_Kennedy.jpg
209KB, 1047x1572px
Political correctness and feminism are ruining Star Wars. This bitch will stop at nothing to get her political agenda across. I love both the original and the prequel trilogy and I just can't take this shit anymore.

Furthermore, something tells me Lord and Miller refused to give Emilia Clarke (who's rumored to be the female lead in the Han Solo spin-off movie, hopefully not) more screen time than Alden Ehrenreich so Kennedy got mad because this wasn't in line with her ideals and fired them.

Also, J.J. is a hack.
>>
>>84179130
She's also a f'n slut.......

Tha pics proves it........
>>
>>84179130
>Political correctness and feminism are ruining Star Wars
How? What do evidence do you have to back this up with?
>>
>>84179130
>something tells me Lord and Miller refused to give Emilia Clarke (who's rumored to be the female lead in the Han Solo spin-off movie, hopefully not) more screen time than Alden Ehrenreich so Kennedy got mad because this wasn't in line with her ideals and fired them.
provide evidence for this
>>
>>84179130
>Political correctness
>feminism
Equality = the future is female ?
>>
>>84179720
That pic doesn't prove it. However, her CV does. How did she go from secretary on a Spielberg's project to his co-producer overnight? And this woman isn't a creative but has her name on basically every SPielberg movie
>>
>>84179825
It will be hard to provide evidence since Kathleen Kennedy is a liar and they are already spreading lies about Lord and Miller having the humour wrong. These are the people who think the humour in Force Awakens was right
>>
>>84180539
>pics
Huh? Theres pictures that makes her out as a slut......

and even whore?
>>
File: 1481767931266.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1481767931266.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>84179130
>this thread again
>>
File: 1498000340226s.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498000340226s.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>84179130

>Love the prequel trilogy

Your opinions are invalid if that's the case fuckhead.
>>
File: meqak.png (458KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
meqak.png
458KB, 1350x620px
>>84180575
>spreading lies about Lord and Miller having the humour wrong
citation pls
>>
>>84180539
Eh, she probably did a killer job lining up child sex slaves for Spielberg's Hollywood Holiday Fun Camp™
>>
File: autistic leftist.png (163KB, 721x969px) Image search: [Google]
autistic leftist.png
163KB, 721x969px
>>84181564
>this image again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.