[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most rewatched movies: 1. Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3x3.jpg (858KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
858KB, 908x908px
Most rewatched movies:

1. Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. The Sound of Music
4. The Lord of the Rings (franchise)
5. Gone with the Wind
6. The Godfather (draw)
6. The Princess Bride (draw)
8. The Shawshank Redemption
9. Harry Potter (franchise)
10. It's a Wonderful Life
11. Forrest Gump (draw)
11. Grease (draw)
13. Dirty Dancing
14. Pulp Fiction (draw)
14. Titanic (draw)
16. The Lion King (draw)
16. Pretty Woman (draw)
18. Casablanca
19. The Matrix (draw)
19. The Notebook (draw)
21. Star Trek: The Motion Picture (draw)
21. Finding Nemo (draw)
23. Goodfellas
24. Pride & Prejudice
25. Caddyshack (draw)
25. The Avengers (draw)
>>
I've only watched 4 of these, let alone rewatching them
>>
>clearly a musical fan
>no Oliver! or Willy Wonka
pft
>>
>>84175208
https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/whats-the-most-rewatchable-movie-of-all-time/
>>
>>84175391
So they basically didn't choose anything that actually benefits from multiple viewings, like the Usual Suspects or Se7en
What a dumb pleb bait list
>>
>>84175167
>most rewatched movies:

kingdom of haven
lord of the rings
fight club

haha i an anonymous your words cant hurt me i am not ashamed of what i like
>>
>>84175476
oh, and i forgot sweeny todd, probably my top rewatched movie
>>
There are people who haven't seen The Terminator, Alien, RoboCop, Aliens and Terminator 2 at least five times each
>>
>>84175167
>The Avengers
do people actually rewatch this junk?
>>
>>84175504
>ruining your favorite childhood movies by seeing them as a jaded adult
>>
>>84175167
JAWS
Aliens
Back To the Future (first one only)
The Room
Die Hard
>>
>>84175167
Edge of Tomorrow
BvS
The Hateful Eight
Reservoir Dogs
Total Recall
Terminator 1 & 2
>>
I watched the hell out of The Truman Show as a kid
>>
File: PrequelCollage.jpg (84KB, 960x413px) Image search: [Google]
PrequelCollage.jpg
84KB, 960x413px
>>84175539
It doesn't work that way for me. I leave the bitter, angry, cynical, "jaded adult" in the real world & return to the golden years of my childhood... it's why I've watched The Phantom Menace 100+ times. Adult Me agrees with nearly all of RLM's Plinkett review, but Kid Me can ignore all that type of criticism quite easily!
>>
>>84175167
Get off this board motherfukkka
>>
>>84177572
You want your shit board back, don't you? You stupid motherfucker. You can't handle quality threads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.