[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show/movie doesn't follow the book How much does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Mickey.jpg (9KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey.jpg
9KB, 213x237px
>show/movie doesn't follow the book

How much does this enrage you, /tv/?

Go ahead, let it all out.
>>
>>84174838
sometimes it doesnt translate well into film
if the changes are good, it's fine, if they suck I get mad
like pretty much every change from the hobbit book to the movie was awfull, and it's not really that good of a book to begin with.
A lot of changes they did in adaptions of stephen king books are allright.
I just sperg out if they leave out a scene that I liked in the book. Like Voldermorts death (dullest franchise etc.) had more impact in the book, the movie fucked that up by making him turn to some magical dust for no apparent reason
>>
>le product placement and showcase of talent maymay

Talents gotta do what they can to showcase their talent
>>
I really didn't like how much was left out in Blade Runner but the last 15 minutes of the movie kind of made up for it
>>
>>84174838
I hated how 1984 didn't include the book ending and just finishes in the coffee shop, not with him announcing his love for Big brother and then bang. They changed many things but that irritated me the most.
>>
>RLM faggot reaction pic
>>
>>84174900
>and it's not really that good of a book to begin with.
still the best of his 4 most popular.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.