[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you’re a child you learn there are three dimensions: height,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: adam driver.jpg (1MB, 2192x3000px) Image search: [Google]
adam driver.jpg
1MB, 2192x3000px
When you’re a child you learn there are three dimensions: height, width, and depth.
Like a shoebox.
Then later you hear there’s a fourth dimension: time.
Hmm.
Then some say there can be five, six, seven…

I knock off work, have a beer at the bar.
I look down at the glass and feel glad.
>>
caspere knew this
>>
>>84174258
Why did plebs hate this movie?
>>
>>84175112
because they think refusing beauty of love and poetry make them cool
>>
>>84175112
I don't think I've heard of anyone hating this movie. Because I've barely heard of anyone watching it.
>>
I don't really get how this qualifies as poetry.
>>
Movie was okay but goddamn if the typeface they chose for his poems didn't take me out everybfucking time they used it. Like go without it or use actual handwriting you fools. Gonna age the film like the opposite of a fine wine.
Also how does one find a magical perfect girlfriend like the one in the movie? Do they exist yet
>>
>>84174258
The poetry is absolute shit to anyone who reads poems, But that would have been resolved if the girlfriend could actually act and not praise the work every time he got home. This is a movie trying to portrait the process of writing but clearly has no connection to artistry. Terrible film made to fulfill pseud imaginations of working class and literature.
>>
>>84177505
Rich jews use the guise of post modern "art" to transfer funds without being taxed out the ass it's why a canvas covered in red paint costs 60 million dollars
>>
>>84177895
Wat.
>>
Should I watch Paterson? I like Driver but I think Jarmusch is pretty meh.
>>
>>84178350
It was my first Jarmusch movie but I liked it well enough. Don't expect a whole lot to happen, though.

If you like Driver though, I imagine you'll like it. (There are unfortunately a lot of people who aren't fond of him.) You'll get to hear him reading poems in his nice voice.
>>
>>84177833
Her entire character was an overly supportive wife. Besides, he wrote the poems for himself more than anything.
>>
Enough of that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.