[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever make it? >first gf/fiance turns into a zombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: izombie_s02e04_still.jpg (33KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
izombie_s02e04_still.jpg
33KB, 768x433px
Will he ever make it?

>first gf/fiance turns into a zombie
>second girl gets dead by a zombie
>third girl is a psycho stalker
>fourth gets blown up

Is he the poster boy for bad luck on tv?
>>
Being Major is suffering.

That being said, he is top-tier character.
>>
The best part about Major is that his life sucks so much and he fails a ton, that's what makes his victories so fucking sweet. God when he destroyed MeatCute I think I came.
>>
>>84173887
Honestly, I'm expecting him to be the final boss of this show. we have already seen him snap a couple times and after all that has happened to him I'm just waiting for him to say "fuck it" and lead the war to kill every zombie in the world.
>>
He just looks so sad every time he's on screen. Like he's depressed or something
>>
>>84175528
Well, his life has been getting progressively worse since (at least) the first season. I would be sad in his place too.

And to make matters even worse, it was (almost) not even his fault that things turned out the way they did.

Truly, a tragic character.
>>
File: Blaine.jpg (10KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
Blaine.jpg
10KB, 250x334px
>caused the boat party outbreak and infected Liv
>tortured Major and stabbed him necessitating his first zombie infection
>intentionally infected dozens of people just to blackmail them
>killed and ate 40 homeless kids
>stole the zombie cure after delaying it's use for weeks by pretending amnesia is a side effect

>everybody is friends with him now
>>
Who dies more, Major's waifus or Liv's boyfriends?
>>
>>84176086
With the latest episode, Major's waifus.
But, I have the feeling the season finale will bring more death.

>>84176083
Blaine is a great example of a magnificent bastard.
>>
Bring back Zombie killer Major, his life went to shit cause of Zombies. Why in the hell he is helping them instead becoming a hunter of zombies. Chaos killer is a stupid name
>>
>>84176311
he should just become a serial killer period, killing zombies and humans alike
>>
>>84173887
Is not the winner the one who just stands, but the loser who doesn't stand up everytime.
>>
>>84176083
>everybody is friends with him now
Just like my Fast&Furious movies!
>>
I hope he ends up with liv at the end again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.