[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently watching the Walking Dead on Amazon and am up to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: rick.jpg (39KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
39KB, 850x560px
Currently watching the Walking Dead on Amazon and am up to the beginning of Season 4.

Does this show get shit like Game of Thrones did in Season 5 or does it stay at the same quality of writing?

No spoilers please just tell me if it gets shit
>>
File: thewalkingdeer.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thewalkingdeer.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>84172227
It was shit since season 1 episode 2
>>
Yes. It gets very VERY shit.

AINT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE RIGG
>>
>>84172242
Really? I've quite enjoyed it up until now. I hope they don't become too attached to their characters and refuse to kill them off though.
>>
File: thewalkingsign.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thewalkingsign.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>84172242
>>
File: HORYSHETSHANEIZHERE.png (234KB, 502x440px) Image search: [Google]
HORYSHETSHANEIZHERE.png
234KB, 502x440px
>>84172256
>I hope they don't become too attached to their characters and refuse to kill them off though.
>>
File: thewalkingdump.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
thewalkingdump.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
bravo amc
>>
>>84172227
>does it stay at the same quality of writing?
yes, which is garbage
you might be underage or some third worlder if you cant tell though
>>
Season 2 was BY FAR the worst season because they are stuck on that fucking farm with nothing happening.

I think the writing has gotten better in season 6/7 when they introduce the new antagonists and there's more of an on-going plot than just wandering around in the woods aimlessly.
>>
>>84172227
if you're still enjoying it at season 4 you might continue to enjoy it but yeah it has a lot of crap episodes.
I only watch it because I'm 7 seasons in and dont want to quit now. Its mediocre tv with some cool moments though
>>
did anybody else here skip pretty much 65% of each episode for the last couple of seasons? the show can really honestly just be pruned to the point where it's about as long as a 10 minute youtube compilation of all the decent parts
>>
I still read the comics but I can't get into the series, I've watched the first and second season but can't go any further without being un-engaged and stopping.
>>
>>84172227
>up to season 4
>Does this show get shit

have you been watching with your eyes closed and on mute this whole time?
>>
>>84172256

It's because it's enjoyable for what is it, which is a day to day Zombie survival story. When you actually think about it the story is shit, the writing is shit and you're just slogging through it to get to interesting bits that are only interesting because of the setting, not the writing or characters.
>>
>>84172256

If you're not trolling then you should leave the thread now, op
>>
>>84172278
>>84172262

I've only ever watched the first season and the CGI from what I remember was alright. This CGI looks fucking horrible, are they losing money or something and cutting corners? What the fuck
>>
>>84172227
3 > 4 > 1 > 2 >>>> 5 > 6 >> 7
>>
>>84172262
dat jelly head zombie... holy shit... it's just... shit
>>
We can all agree that Too Far Gone has been the highest point of the show and it went to shit right after it, right?
>>
I completely dropped Fear because I didn't remember it coming back.

Saw a thread after premiered and I can't believe they squandered Punished Travis killing him off in the first episode of season 3. What kinda retards they got making this shit? Could have had Low Winter Sun keep going for crime shit but I'm glad Mad Men and Hell On Wheels ended well.
>>
File: Eeny,meeny,miny,moe.jpg (48KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Eeny,meeny,miny,moe.jpg
48KB, 630x630px
>>84172227
It has its moments.
>>
>>84172256
Want my advice?
Glen dies. Abraham dies. Carl loses an eye.
>>
>>84172566

Negan going on with himself just got boring eventually. Smashy smashy was alright.
>>
>>84172521
Which was that one again? Personally I wiped everything not Shane, Governor,and Negan related. That episode where Governor is just walking around all sad and shit actually made me feel because the song they played during that.
>>
>>84172597
That fucking dumpster was the worst shit ever because they chickened out like faggots. What's with this show trying to make us like characters with with them getting a spotlight for a couple episodes then killing them? Abraham was alright but I didn't give two fucks for Sasha and his "romance".
>>
It gets shit, then it gets good again, then REALLY shit, then good for a few episodes, then shit again, then back to good.

That's the most accurate answer for you OP. TWD is the most inconsistent show in history.
>>
IMO
>4A starts slow but gets great
>4B is kinda on and off, there are story branches that are touched upon a little at a time, some are good and some of them are meh, ends great though
>5A starts off great but gets boring towards the end with one of the dumbest arcs in the series
>5B starts slow but gets pretty good and freshens up the formula
>6A drags on and on by dwelling on the same thing for too long
>6B is a thrill ride that ends in a way that pissed a lot of people off but probably won't matter to you if you're marathoning the series
>7 in its entirety is meh and spends too long planting newly-introduced seeds for plotlines that a better-planned show would've had the sense to plant at least a season ago, the saving grace is Negan being a dick to protagonists you're supposed to like but might be a little annoyed by at that point
>>
>>84172227
The fact that you kept on watching after the shitfest that was season two means that you're probably among the low IQ retards that the show caters to.

It's absolute garbage, kill yourself.
>>
Read the comic OP, it's significantly better and makes the show pretty fun to watch
>>
>>84172227
If you haven't noticed it already getting shit, you probably won't notice a big enough dip later on.

It's a constant decline though.
>>
>>84172227
It doesnt really get any worse but it doesnt get any better.
If you like a comfy zombie-survival-drama its worth staying on.

The spin-off isnt bad either. It keeps you on your toes because the protagonists arent really established and they arent stuck in a single location like Rick and the gang.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.