/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to cesar milan? i dont see new eps of dog whisperer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: punch.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
2MB, 400x300px
what happened to cesar milan? i dont see new eps of dog whisperer online or on demand
>>
>>84170063
he does a saturday morning show
>>
he was caught molesting dogs
>>
>>84170063
Apparently the SJWs of the dog world claimed aggression is never necessary to train a dog and Cesar fell out of favor.
>>
So why's he punching a dog in the throat?
>>
his dog pack gangraped him to death
>>
>>84170305
It's true though lol.
>>
Now that the tsst has settled, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84170280
You're thinking of Adam Johnston. This guy got launched back to Mexico in Trump's beaner trebuchet.
>>
>>84170063
why do you want to btfo of em this bad?
did he rape you?
did he rape one of your dogs?
did one of his dogs rape one of your dogs?
did one of his dogs rape you?
please redpill me on your seething rage
>>
>>84171247
Depends on the dog. The most important thing when owning a dog is establishing that you are the alpha and they are not. A dog should NOT be snarling and getting aggressive like that when you go near their food.
>>
>>84171376
Yes, establishing dominance is important. But that being said, if a stranger outside the pack, is challenging the dog, they're likely going to get their shit fucked up. A dog won't see that as a family member they should show more respect for they would see that as someone trying to steal their food so they starve. Dogs still have very primitive wiring forged by millions of years of evolution.

Most dogs would get aggressive under these situations. At least the real dogs.

That's like going up to a random stranger and starting to eat their food off their plate, you just initiated a fucking fight by a direct fucking challenge, don't be surprised when you get hit/bit.

Training his owners to gradually get closer to their food bowl and punish the dog for getting savage is reasonable. A stranger trying to say, "this is my food bitch", to a dog is a recipe for a mauling, even with a dog who's friendly.
>>
>>84170063
Man after watching this again, it's even more fucked up. I somehow had the impression that the dog was threatening him, but the dog is just eating his fucking food until Cesar punches him in the goddamn throat.

It's true you do keep dogs in line by showing, in many other ways, that you're higher on the foodline, including physical discipline if you must (smacking them on the rump if they're very out of line), but punching someone in the throat can be very fucking dangerous.
>>
>>84170305
This. Simply put you can divide up dog training to negative reinforcement and positive reinforcement, I think the two has specific terms but icr.

Even while at his peak Cesar got a lot of criticism for using the negative reinforcement kind.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.