[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The people I am forced to interact with on a daily basis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: michel.jpg (31KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
michel.jpg
31KB, 533x400px
>The people I am forced to interact with on a daily basis are intellectual children and I am living in a metaphysical hell by being involuntarily required to deal with their incessant whining. American are lazy, uneducated pigs and I yearn to be back in cultured and sophisticated France. *le sigh*

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84169527
Why was he even in Stars Hollow?
>>
>>84169548
diversity, goy. Why else would the french guy be black
>>
File: hmm really makes you think.png (351KB, 1668x930px) Image search: [Google]
hmm really makes you think.png
351KB, 1668x930px
>>84169683
REMINDER: /pol/ is unironically, always right 100% of the time

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>2 posters
>>84169548
me
>>84169683
>>84169729
OP

Damn and here I was thinking you wanted a cozy GG thread. Surprised a stormweenie even bothered with more than five minutes of the show.
>>84169729
>>
>>84169815
>Damn and here I was thinking you wanted a cozy GG thread
I absolutely did, then you made me think of something funny. Turns out is was pure coincidence, no need to be triggered
>>
>>84169527
In the United States:

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

>well hello fancy bear
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (2KB, 95x43px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
2KB, 95x43px
>/pol/ sockpuppeting/false flagging is a myth they said
>>
>>84169875
Yep, you got me. I, with complete knowledge that 4chan keeps track of and displays unique posters, tried to "sockpuppet" my own thread without the use of proxy of VPN
OR...
on the other hand maybe I just forgot to attach an image in my first post and wanted to reply with said image

I guess it's up to you to decide which one is more plausible. But given you probably fell for the Russia kookspiracy, you might not be the best person to ask
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.