[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst episode? This show has been so consistently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: always sunny.jpg (123KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
always sunny.jpg
123KB, 960x540px
What's the worst episode?

This show has been so consistently good that it would be hard to choose a single "best episode". It seems more interesting to discuss the few low (relative) points
>>
>>84163513
Franks Brother is the default meme answer

Shady Nasty's?
>>
>>84163513
Mac Fights Gay Marriage and Dennis Gets Divorced.

I couldn't force myself to be interested in the plot and Maurine is a terrible character
>>
>>84163513
>it would be hard to choose a single "best episode"
The Gang Squashed Their Beefs
>>
>>84163513
Frank POV ep.
>>
>>84163513
The Gang reunion 2 parter sucks
it's pointless and nothing happens expect Shmitty showing up to fuck the waitress

Charlies Mom Has Cancer is also bad
>>
>so consistently good

It's not consistently good, in fact it used to be really popular but I think it peaked in season 4.
>>
Charlie MacDennis 2

/thread
>>
>>84163513
Who pooped the bed is the worst episode.
>>
I'm going to say the combo of CharDee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo (seriously late to the joke on that one) and Frank Falls Out The Window really deflated my enjoyment of season 11 off the bat. If it wasn't for god-tier The Gang Hits The Slopes following it I might have not even bothered with the remainder.
>>
>>84163636
>not The Waitress is Getting Married
>>
The stupid episode where they give Dennis a rocket launcher at the end last season
Made no sense and felt like a completely different show
>>
>>84163580
THIS. only funny joke from a terrible episode

also Who Pooped the Bed is #2 worst episode
>>
>>84164070
fuck you, who pooped the bed is the pinnacle of its always sunny. the very first episode is the worst
>>
>>84164116
The gang gets racist is fucking great, pleb taste right here
>>
>>84163580
I dont get why people are always saying this is a bad episode i dont think it's the best episode ever but i also dont think it's a bad episode
>>
>>84164116
the gang gets racist is pretty good dude, i dunno
>>
>>84163513
Any recent one where they try to redo an episode from an older season.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.