[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cut-off from sunlight, literally for hundreds of years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (36KB, 290x433px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36KB, 290x433px
>be cut-off from sunlight, literally for hundreds of years
>90% of survivors are niggers
Really?
>>
>make stupid post with made up hyperbolic "facts"
Really?
>>
>>84153071
I fail to see the connection between these two points.
>>
Sub Saharan Africa will be the world's most populous continent by 2100 if current trends continue. So in the world of the Matrix, where the machine uprising happens sometime after 2100, it's actually pretty reasonable to think that there would be a lot more black people, both in absolute terms and relative to the population.

Also, African nations are generally poor and would not be able to put up a good fight against the machines, they probably surrendered early in the war and were therefore mostly spared.
>>
File: zion.webm (3MB, 854x358px) Image search: [Google]
zion.webm
3MB, 854x358px
>>84153185
>>
>>84153071
im 27 and look 17. whats wrong with me? my girlfriend and parents act like a "doctors hate him" ad with me
>>
>>84153185
#triggered
>>
>>84153071
Zion is another means of control for machines, having majority blacks makes the most sense in that context
>>
>>84153551
Why was this shit even in the fucking film is a better question.
>>
There's no reason for a "black gene" to "evolve out" in a society with some medical understanding. Black people would grow old and have children like before.

>>84153551

Yet another pointless sequel scene.
>>
>hundreds of years
>a long time in evolutionary terms
>>
File: Sean Peen.jpg (323KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sean Peen.jpg
323KB, 1080x1080px
>>84153357
Hol up, you trina say blacks were complicit in the slavery of members of other black tribes?

Gotta rewatch the series again to see how bad it truly was.
>>
>>84153261
It only took humans about 8,000 years to become white during their migration and settlement in Northern Europe. This happened among small pockets of people, so change would have been slow, as apposed to how quickly humans would change in a city has densely populated as Zion. The sky was blacked out by man, and we don't know how long the war with the machines lasted, then living underground to further stay hidden from the light; all of this would have meant the humans would all be white. no blacks whatsoever, yet they make up the majority.
>>
>>84155733
>no light makes people white

interdasting
>>
>>84155836
Not him but colour change from different levels of sunlight is a real thing
>>
>>84155836
What, do you think white people just sprouted from the ground in europe, like cabbage patch kids. they migrated there, from Africa, with the much colder climate and much less direct sunlight, they quickly adapted over the course of just 10,000 years turning them into what you see today.
>>
>>84155836
With little light you need less melanin to absorb vitamin D and also you don't need as much protection from sunlight so also another reason why melanin levels would fall. It's a reason why many Muslims have vitamin D deficiency when they move to Scandinavian countries.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.