[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Often on set, c.2002, Rami was constantly distraught and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2838.jpg (257KB, 944x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.jpg
257KB, 944x744px
>Often on set, c.2002, Rami was constantly distraught and seeking approval of the cast around him. He would approach various crew members with this crazed look in his eyes, almost shoving the script into their faces, begging them to read revisions often written in red crayon. Various slurs had been scribbled across nearly every page of a 760pg script. He never bathed or washed his hair, as it was noticeably greasy and matted, that is, before he decided to get cornrows to "get into the jigaboo mindset" as he so elequantly put it. Note, none of the main characters in any of the films are actually black, but we knew better than to ever question him. When questioned about the sudden change of appearance by Toby McGuire, however, he immediately pulled a 9mm hand gun on him, pressed it to his temple and exclaimed something along the lines of "get yo shit right cracka and read the next line of dialog before I blow yo ass away." We were all very confused, but the money was too good to pass up and lord knows we needed it, so he really had us bent over a barrel, and dammit if he didn't know it. The final straw came when he brought in the ferrel pit bulls, though.

Jeez, doesn't sound like Rami is really that professional to work with.
>>
>Often on set, c.2002, Rami was constantly
>often
>constantly
See me after class
>>
>>84146776
>Rami
Check yourself before you Shrek yourself
>>
File: 1476133796157.png (171KB, 268x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476133796157.png
171KB, 268x390px
fuck you op, i thought this was a thread about my ramifu
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.