[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you cast for the Teen Titans tv series? http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 91CmxbwkhwL.jpg (862KB, 1628x2523px) Image search: [Google]
91CmxbwkhwL.jpg
862KB, 1628x2523px
Who would you cast for the Teen Titans tv series?
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/titans/264181/teen-titans-tv-series-character-breakdowns-surface
>>
I think she'd make a good Raven
>>
I put cartoons on the tv for my dogs while I left to the store

Teen Titans Go was airing when I got back and the characters were talking about the old series.

The characters all proceeded to fart at the television screen
>>
>>84144127
I think the cutie grill from legion could actually be a decent raven
>>
>>84144407
Do you mean: The short Mexican, Grandma Benny, or The Fridge?
>>
File: IMG_0220.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>84144266
Do your dogs actually like cartoons?
>>
>>84144505
if by short Mexican you mean the half girl who shared body with old dude than yeah her. But she's native so also no
>>
>>84144543
I just feel like they should have some sort of noise while I'm away so I always put cartoons because I like to treat them like they're my kids.
>>
>>84144109
http://thathashtagshow.com/2017/06/exclusive-character-breakdowns-for-dcs-titans/

These casting descriptions make me feel a lot less optimistic about this show now. Arrow couldn't get any of their sidekicks except Roy right and even he kind of sucked
>>
File: 1497081985826.jpg (264KB, 1526x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1497081985826.jpg
264KB, 1526x1433px
>>84144109
AYO HOL UP
>*charges lips profusely*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*separates from Grid*
HOL UP
>*gets infected by virus*
Y'ALL BE SAYIN
>*updates software*
SUM FINNA
>*dies from missile*
HOL UP
>*dabs*
Y'ALL BE SAYIN
>*opens portal*
WE
>*shoots proton beam*
BOOYAH
>*throws gang sign*
U SAYIN
>*evolves from primate*
WE WUZ
>*gets killed by Aquaman*
IRONMANZ AN' SHIEEET
>>
>>84144688
>wasting a two pair on this post
I'm still mad cyborg took MM's place in the JL. And the supergirl version of him sucks. Cyborg belongs on the Titans and he looks like shit in the next movie
>>
What a shitty thread
>>
>>84144835
The problem is Cyborg has no friends on the Justice League, so they keep trying to pair him up with people who also don't have friends on the Justice League, which is kind of hard because these people have been working together for almost 50 years.
>>
>>84146130
Yeah, exactly why MM was better. He is a lone wolf and in the JL cartoon he was perfectly capable of manning the watchtower by himself. I feel like his CGI would've been way easier than Cyborgs too. But now they'll probably try to pair up Vic and Barry in the movie which I think is going to be dumb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.