[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't he just let the Watchmen be? https://www.goo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 380x380px
Why can't he just let the Watchmen be?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/watchmen-tv-series-damon-lindelof-works-at-hbo-1014987
>>
>>84142846
Can't wait for the episode where a character cries while sad piano music plays.
>>
LINDELOF'D
>>
>>84142886
T H I S
>>
hbo cancelled the leftovers and gave him 1 season to wrap it up because the viewership was abysmal throughout the entire run of the series, they aren't going to make the same mistake again with lindelof.
>>
>we're finally going to get a good adaption of watchmen
thank god
>>
>>84142846
At the very least, it may be more accurate than Snyder due to it being a series. Could stretch it out a bit with episodes focusing on the old watchmen and the stuff that happened in the past.

Not sure how a new adaption of it could work accurately seeing as snyder's was supposed to be the 'perfect accurate' version though.
>>
>>84142846
The only guy I could imagine doing a decent job with watchmen tv show would be joss. Maybe del toro but he wouldn't waste his time with it. Everyone else would try and change too much
>>
>>84143645
this is what will happen if lindelof becomes the show runner

the first season will be a mostly accurate version of the comics. every season after that will be full on lindelof mysterious plot retardation, and then it will get cancelled and he will write an unsatisfying conclusion and try to pass it off by saying the show was actually about the characters
>>
"You were supposed to watch the Watchmen!" - Lindelof in three years after the inevitable cancellation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.