[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tv and film that was obvious communist propoganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9006.jpg (55KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9006.jpg
55KB, 443x332px
Literally has a character in it who's name is karl marx kennedy

The whole thing is basically a small scale version of communism. Neighbours on a street sharing and protecting one and other. The writers were obvious commie shills
>>
Nobody here knows that show, you inbred aussie FUCK.
>>
>>84140421
>karl marx kennedy

Wasn't the grandad a communist or something? I seem to remember Toady and the Aussie guy from House having an argument with some old guy about private property (seriously).
>>
>>84140488
Libby was a communist I'm not sure if Harold was

But probably. The show was deep rooted communist psyops propoganda. I didn't realize until recently
>>
>>84140470
Brits Canadians, new zlealandser and Aussies know it

Americans only watch blacked so your opinion is irrelevant anyway scumbag
>>
>>84140421
Bryan and David are a happy gay couple living in Los Angeles, with successful careers. The only thing missing in their relationship is a baby. They meet Goldie Clemmons, a single mother and waitress from Ohio. Goldie left her husband and moved to L.A. with her autistic 9-year-old daughter Shania to escape their former life and start over. Jane, Goldie's conservative grandmother, follows them to the city against Goldie's wishes, thus causing havoc for her granddaughter and the couple. Goldie decides to become Bryan and David's gestational surrogate, and naturally, her family gets involved.
>>
The whole show can be summed uo in one sentence.

>Oh it's so dramatic being a white middle class person.

It's shit.
>>
>>84140421
this was peak neighbours imho
>>
>>84140581
is this a parody?
>>
Anything post 2012 made in Hollywood
>>
Wah wah wah I am so white and middle class

Me and my middle class non existant problems

Life is so hard being a middle class white person
>>
>>84141742
>>84141870
Harold Bishop was essentially Job.
>>
Also what with the scenes in neigbours

>door knocks
>hello
>oh hellow how are you
>im good how is _____
>they are good too
>got anything to drink
>yeah help yourself

>15 second of film just a guy walking to a fridge and getting a drink

>guy sits down on couch and opens the drink

>more people come in athrough the door
>hello
>oh hello how is everybody
>we're good

And that sxene takes up 3 or 4 minutes of an epsiode...

How do people actually enjoy watching that? People confuse me.
>>
>>84141891
The bible character?
>>
File: Holly_Valance_Neighbours.webm (3MB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
Holly_Valance_Neighbours.webm
3MB, 700x486px
>>84141948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3tfauw3vQ
>>
"Toadfish Rebecchi" is an anagram of "abhors chief edict" - literally calling for the undermining of orderly rule.
>>
>>84142055
Gold.
>>
>Neighbours on a street sharing and protecting one and other.

Sounds like a real nightmare
>>
I don't get the appeal of this show?

The whole reason I watch TV shows is to forget about how boring average, middle class, work 5 days a week and repeat life is and to forget about how boring people and their stupid bullshit is.
Thn other people actually want to watch shows about boring everyday suburban life...

Why?
>>
>>84142021
Yeah his wife died then the rest of his family got blown up, then he got dementia or Alzheimer's. That was just in the brief period I watched it.
>>
>>84142243
I was under the impression Neighbours was so popular in the UK was because it was all sun and surf and tanned types hanging out
Conversely, Aussies watch Coronation Street, about miserable Poms being miserable
It's all about seeing how the other half live
>>
>>84140581
Jesus christ
>>
File: 1498045114334.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1498045114334.png
416KB, 638x425px
>>84141870
SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN
>>
>>84142341
>Aussies watch Coronation Street
'no'
>>
>>84141870
only the superior white race can reach new problems ahead of all the inferior races of the earth
>>
>>84141948
sounds comfy to me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.