[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 seasons of the hhm lawbabble just to see chuck sue them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: q.hf.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
q.hf.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>3 seasons of the hhm lawbabble just to see chuck sue them like a dickhead he is
>3 seasons of chuck's """""condition""""" just to see him dismantle his house and kill himself in fire
>3 seasons of mike's old bald face just to see him launder some money with that omg you may remember her from breaking bad lady
>3 seasons of nacho, hector, gus and mexican drug smugglers only to see hector coughing
>3 seasons of anxiously waiting for jimmy to turn into saul goodman only to see him do yoga with old people to scam them for some money
>3 seasons of jimmy and kim just to watch them put things in boxes as they pack and exchange mopey looks
>tl;dr 3 seasons of edging redditors and pretentious twats mask as a slow-burning """""art"""""

nice """""""""""pleb-filter""""""""""" you got there
p.s. don't even bother calling me a breaking shit fanboy, that show sucked hairy balls
>>
>>84139579
>3 years of plot which leads to plot
FUCKING VINCE
>>
It was interesting
>>
>>84139579
You're still watching this shit? I gave up after three episodes of s1.
>>
>>84139579
So you watched all five seasons of Breaking Bad, hated it, then watched the first season of the spin-off, hated it, then watched another two seasons, hated them as well and then you come here and call it shit? I bet if someone served you dog food, you would eat 4 cans of it before complaining about the taste.
>>
>>84139903
Literally this.
>>
>>84139579
Should've just done the show about Gus. People wanted more breaking bad, and that's what that would've been.
>>
>>84139579
>Hate season 1
>Watch season 2 anyway
>Hate season 2
>Watch season 3 anyway
>Hate season 3
>Come to /tv/ to bitch about it to people who don't give a shit
It's not often I say this but I think 'cuck' is the appropriate word here
>>
if you didnt see the writing on the wall with how this was clearly going to be a completely worthless spin off, you deserve the hours you wasted watching this desperate attempt to milk breaking bad
>>
Fuck you all! I liked it.
>>
>>84139579
why don't you go back to watching Game of Thrones like me? Reddit has such a better taste in film and tv - I don't even know why I come here sometimes.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>84139579
>>
It's going to be longer than Breaking Bad, right? BrBa was 5(6) seasons. This has already finished it's 3rd season and there's been minimal plot progression. I can't see it wrapping up in 2(3) seasons unless they increase the pace a fuck ton and make it feel rushed. To be fair though Vince has a history of doing this because the ending of BrBa was rushed and jarring as fuck.
>>
>>84139903
>>84140016

THESE. I gave up on the show after S1 but I still come to threads to say

BASED MIKE
BRAVO VINCE
HAMLIN DID NOTHING WRONG

just to convince more people to watch Vince "kino"

kek
>>
>>84141461
They'll stop at 5, I reckon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.