[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His actor says he DIES in the finale? What the fuck, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chuck-better-call-saul.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-better-call-saul.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
His actor says he DIES in the finale? What the fuck, that's shit writing. How come they didn't make it fucking explicit then? How come you have to wait till word of mouth?
>>
>>84139471
Dude he had like a breakdown. All his character seemed to be capable of doing when the fire started was kicking his leg out repeatedly.
And there was no one to save him. His house was also mostly wood and full of books. How would he have survived?
>>
I guess intentionally lighting your house on fire with you still inside isn't "explicit" enough for those of you without any activity above the brainstem.

Nigga, Chuck lost everything. HMM, the war with Jimmy, his own mental illness, and his wife to her black lover.
>>
File: 1484470973479.png (238KB, 502x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484470973479.png
238KB, 502x500px
>>84139471
That was the last episode?
>>
>>84139508
The neighbours?
>>
>>84139514
He didn't 'lose' the war with Jimmy, his brother was a decent person for once and wanted to make amends once and for all.
>>
>>84139582
Chuck wanted to destroy Jimmy, but Jimmy cucked Chuck in front of all his colleagues and his wife. Jimmy was also still successful, and Chuck knew that Jimmy was just going to go back to the way he was before after his temp suspension was up.
>>
>>84139538
>>84139567
>wait all season for something to happen
>nothing happens

Let down desu
>>
>>84139644
The main antagonist killed himself, Jimmy is going into criminal law, Hector had a stroke an Gus knows Nacho did it, and Mike was mysteriously absent from the finale after working for Gus.

Seems to me those are 'somethings'
>>
>>84139538
Unless S4 is greenlit.
>>
>>84139710
>Hector had a stroke
I'm sure that's how they call heart failure in the bizarro dimension.
>>
>It's implied Chuck's disorder comes from his brother's unethical behaviour

So who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84139471
>His actor says he DIES in the finale?

Sauce?
>>
>alt right manchild sperg infested board has sociopaths who spoil shows

big surprise

>>>/pol/
>>
>>84140549

>coming onto /tv/ and not expecting spoilers
>not watching the show live
>not watching the show an hour after it went up on every torrent site
>muh alt right

I hope your post isn't supposed to be serious
>>
>>84140528
Just look up Better Call saul Season 3. It's like the one of the first links.

>>84139471
>It's shit writing if I don't like it and am spoon fed.

So you went fishing for answers because your brain couldn't comprehend a scene that was done with tact rather than them having to SPOON FEED YOU that Chuck setting fire to the house means he DIES in the house.

He had a breakdown, with nothing left to live for. He lost his brother, his wife, his best friend, and his legacy. No matter how much he blames Jimmy, he knows it will always have been his fault.

You're a retard, but for the people in the thread that aren't, there was a dude in a thread yesterday who mentioned that Chuck retreated into his illness to escape his culpability in his divorce. If you follow this logic, Chuck continued to repeat this mistake until it literally killed him. It's good shit Desu. Sorry bald man in shades and euphoric hat wasn't there to blow something up or run someone over.
>>
>>84139471
it's probably okay with McKean - it doesn't look like he likes to stay with one project too long
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.