[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I was super mean to some anon a few days ago that was trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: jackiechan.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jackiechan.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Hey I was super mean to some anon a few days ago that was trying to argue that adapted screenplay awards didn't count, and I feel bad because I was just straight up bullying some kid that wasn't even being an asshole.

My blunder anon I weirdly feel bad about it for some reason. You didn't deserve that shit in your day, even if the things you think and say are fucking retarded and you deserved a goddamn lesson you belligerent idiot fuck.
>>
>>84135338
what a faggot
>>
This was almost nice.
>>
File: 1494820891742.jpg (165KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494820891742.jpg
165KB, 345x400px
My ex and I broke up partly because she saw the mean shit I was saying to people I didn't know on the internet. In my defense they were all dumb fucks who should have killed themselves.
>>
>>84135338
its ok i forgive you, 'preciate ya
>>
>>84135338
>adapted screenplay doesn't deserve recognition
you are completely wrong btw
>>
>>84135757
Now call him names!
>>
I saw some anon the other day spouting that meme about how the Russian in Pine Barrens was a loose end that should've been resolved by the writers. I meant to bully you for being a pleb and a fucking idiot but I forgot to and the thread archived. If you're still here go back to veddit or kill yourself.
>>
File: thumbs cooper.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs cooper.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>84135834
Life's too short for regrets anon
>>
Apology thread?

Sorry to all those I accused of being redditors.
>>
>>84135338
Thanks anon but i already killed myself
>>
>>84135338
That was touching, anon. Now take your hands out of my pants.
>>
File: thumbs up twin peaks.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up twin peaks.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>84135869
>Life's too short for regrets
>.gif
>>
File: sadfleck.jpg (4MB, 2400x3070px) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck.jpg
4MB, 2400x3070px
I'm legitimately sorry to the anon I offended in my BvS shitposting days that not only remembers, but brings up arguments from 11 months ago that we apparently had about how Superman is Jesus.

It's nice to be reminded what it's like to have a girlfriend.
>>
I'm sorry that I don't falseflag as a butthurt trumpfag more often.
>>
I'm not too sorry about anything tbphwyf.

Other than the murders. That was a goof.
>>
i think you should all apologize to me for not posting enough in the threads i make
>>
Everytime I type "turboautist" I feel bad for a second if the anon I'm replying to is an actual autist.
>>
>>84137431
nigga i aint know who you is
>>
>>84137431
>>84137431
that's what happen you try to actually talk about movie on /tv/
>>
Fuck your day how many shitty memes did you half paint huh?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.