[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rust.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
>>
>>84134447
The Alt Right are SJWs. They just have a different (white-nationalist) concept of what social justice is and they have a different set of triggers that make them go reeeeeeee! They get seriously triggered by things like TV commercials and black people in video games and an all-woman crappy Ghostbusters remake. Reeeeeeee!
What we're seeing here is a terminally neurotic generation ruined by helicopter parenting and excessive VR immersion. They can't deal. They are all -- SJWs, Gamergaters, alt-right trolls, "Kekistanis," chan-tards, red pillers, etc. -- emotionally stunted people who get constantly "triggered" by things that don't matter because they've grown up so sheltered and so addicted to virtual reality (video games and social media) that they've never had an actual real world experience. They are virgins not just sexually but in every single respect.
I wish they'd just keep their LARP-lives confined to the 'chans, Voat, and video games, but unfortunately they are now attempting to make the real world resemble their "fash" or "social justice" LARPs. Be afraid. Actual social justice is a hard real world process involving real people confronting real issues, not an Internet whine-fest about video games. Actual fascism is a simultaneously dull and evil totalitarian political system that in no way resembles the occult Nazi fantasy LARP these idiots have invented.
If you want to prevent this from happening in the future let your kids play outside and fend for themselves a bit and limit screen time -- especially video games and social media. Exposing your kids to different cultures, religions, and situations is also really important. Make sure your kids have actual experiences in three dimensional reality that challenge them. Don't let them grow up in virtual Skinner boxes grinding away at MMORPGs and social media false reality LARPs. Otherwise when they grow up that's all they'll know. They'll be wired to see reality as a cartoon and play it like an MMO.
>>
I'm amazed that they let this air.
>>
>>84134489
Cringe
>>
>>84134634
hit a little too close to home?
>>
>>84134447

Rust, anyone ever tell you to stuff your sorries in a sack? Well I've got two sacks full of sorries and each one has a hole in it the size of a bullet, and I've been leaving behind a trail of sorries my whole life.
>>
>>84134728
Go for the operation. You spend way too much time reposting /leftypol/ retardation here. You're /pol/'s best recruiting tool right now and you can't see it.
>>
>>84134750

Caspere knew this.
>>
>>84134758

>triggered alt-right SJW. confirmed
>>
>>84134489
fuck you for shitting up this thread
>>
>>84134807
That's not a comeback. You need help man. Or woman. Sixteen hours straight reposting the same images doesn't win anyone over. It just annoys them. You couldn't do better work for /pol/ if you tried. Part of me suspects you are a hugely skilled /pol/ false flagger.
>>
>>84134447

Hadn't his kid like recently died at this point? Like in the timeline, probably a bit natural for him to be an edgelord but I agree fucking heavy cringe.
>>
File: 1497959989410.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497959989410.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
BRAAAAAP
>Whoops sorry bro I think I've got a bit of gas here
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>Woops! Oh my must have been that burrito h-heh
BRAPAPAAAAAAAP
>Oh bro help me!
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>OH SHIT BRO
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BRO I CAN'T STOP IT
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRAPAPAPAPAPAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPP
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
brap
>Haha what smells, bro?
>>
>DUDE LIGOTTI LMFAO
>>
>>84134844

>desperately flailing alt-right numale 110% confirmed
>>
>>84134916
Still no comeback. Lot of reddit spacing going on aswell. Seek help. Get off the computer, take up a hobby, get some positive social interaction. Have some sex. I know you look messed up but set your sights low. You'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>84134945
palpable anger
>>
>>84134954
Yes anon people worried about your mental health are angry at you.
>>
>>84134489
Not sure what this post was supposed to be but its just a waste of time and really cringey. I cant imagine the author is above 16.

Anyway moving on
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.