[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amanda Bynes is an MK ultra victim by the hands of Dan (((Sc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg (28KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg
28KB, 347x340px
Amanda Bynes is an MK ultra victim by the hands of Dan (((Schneider)))

Prove me wrong

https://youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k
>>
File: TrumpFace_610px.jpg (88KB, 610x393px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpFace_610px.jpg
88KB, 610x393px
>>thinks thirdwave memetrolling was "redpills"
>>
>>84133849
occam's razor: she was a methhead.

i win. please go back to school. you need an education.
>>
>>84133976
Meth while being a 12 year old? Try again ASSHOLE
>>
>>84133849
>le spooky music
>>
man that part of her standing in front of the mirror is so creepy
what the fuck was she doing?
>>
>>84134012
nah dude I've smoked meth and hung around with methheads before and she definitely has the behaviour of a tweaker

it's the most likely explanation my friend

>>84135373
she is spun the fuck out and flailing (i.e. high on powerful stimulants)
>>
what does the CIA slipping people LSD in the 60s have to do with batshit crazy celebrities today? seriously
>>
>>84134012
Drew Barrymore did coke at 9.
>>
>>84133849
the thing thats weird about her to me is that when she's 12 she looks and acts like she's already over 18
>>
>>84135827
the jews my friend
>>
File: 38.png (9KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
9KB, 111x111px
>dude CIA has mind control methods
Okay so what do they do with these, political espionage?
>no dude they brainwash teenage pop idols LMAO
>>
>>84137806
Would you rather rule the world or sniff a child stars butthole?
really made me think...
>>
>>84133849
I can't believe I watched that whole video. I am bored. It's possible Amanda may have been molested and had a mental break down but does there have to be a conspiracy behind it?

I have watched a lot of things with celebrities like this through the years and fame is a polarizing lifestyle. You don't have any friends except the people you work with who are probably on your payroll. So they are going to enable you or pressure you to continue working when you really shouldn't be so they can still make there money.

Amanda seems like she was very sheltered then she got a bad boy drug addict boyfriend in kid cudi. He emotionally and possibly physically abused her and got her addicted to drugs. I remember blind item rumors around that time that said he passed her around to his friends sexually.

There she is stupid and naive because she was sheltered with no real friends to help her. Hollywood isn't the business to be naive in either but I think you can see how your life could decend into madness pretty quickly.

But that video saying she was on drugs at 12. I didn't see that at all. She seemed like a normal excitable kid to me. Maybe she should have been on ADD meds and that was the problem.

It seems to go the same way with all these poor child stars. Remember when Britney married Jason Alexander? She probably hadn't seen that guy in 10 years but he was one of the last real friends she could remember having.

Poor bastards. I feel bad for these kids.
>>
Hollywood is rampant with liberal Jewish pedophiles it's no wonder that most child actors gt fucked up somewhere along the way.
>>
>>84133849
>everything is MK Ultra now
fucking pls
seems like she went through some kinda abuse as a kid and had a mental breakdown at young age due to not being able to handle it because of emotional unstability and drug use
>>
You want to know what a MKULTRA victim looks like? All those young men who did terrorist attacks alone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.