[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>netflix movie okay, how bad it is and how Brad pitt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bradwarmachine.jpg (211KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
bradwarmachine.jpg
211KB, 1280x853px
>netflix movie
okay, how bad it is and how Brad pitt ended up doing this?
>>
>>84124027
>divorced from wife and abusing alcohol just prior to this movie
>divorces aren't cheap
>probably in dire need for money
doesn't look good
>>
Netflix seriously just needs to fucking die already. Tired of these fucking pleb pandering normie meme shows and normie meme movies.
>>
>>84124027
Started strong, but lost all direction. Very unsatisfying.

Pitt was good.
>>
>>84124102
is he the new brendan fraser? althought Fraser is way more likeable than Pitt for me
>>
The Wolf of War Street
>>
>>84124027
>it's a brad Pitt sticks out his lower lip and puts on a lazy southern accent instead of acting episode
>>
>>84124027
apparently a lot of people don't like it, but many veterans say it's an accurate and in some ways funny portrayal of life during war
to me, it just looks like he's rehashing his role in inglorious basterds
>>
>>84124027
Has anyone in this thread actually watched it? I haven't admittedly.

>how Brad pitt ended up doing this?

Also, why wouldn't he?
>>
Would have been more interesting if wasn't so corny at times.
Haven't read the book its based on, but would have been more interesting if it was closer to reality instead of just flat out satire.
>>
>>84124027
His accent was extremely distracting.
>>
I enjoyed the film
>>
>>84124027
I ebnjoyed it, although the actual story of the Afghan war is funny enough in the news as it is.
Yes, I have a weird sense of humor.
>>
>>84124186
Nah Brenden was tricked. Pitt knew exactly what he was getting into with Jolie. Shouldve just stayed with Jennifer Aniston desu. Looked more stable.
>>
>>84124141
I like the idea of a content producer like Netflix when they give money to filmmakers and just let them do their thing unsupervised.

Their shows however are just paint by numbers shit the adheres to their viewing habit algorithm. They have a template and make sure all their shows follow that to ensure people watch.
>>
>>84125309
you're a big guy
>>
File: Brad-Pitt-War-Machine-Netflix.jpg (1MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brad-Pitt-War-Machine-Netflix.jpg
1MB, 1600x800px
>>84124027
First half is ok, second half is worse.

Pitt was bad but in a strange way it worked in the movie's favour. He spends half of the movie with this face.
>>
People hated it because it was an A list actor making a Netflix original.

It was great. Pitt played the part fantastically. Commented on the negatives of the war without being full blown liberal about it. Several other vets I watched this with laughed all the way through about how real it was.
>>
watched it. wasn't terrible, but it wasn't really good. it was like aldo the apache had a retarded/autistic kid that grew up to be a general. kinda cringey, very forgettable.
>>
>>84124147

>Brad Pitts career mirrors the war in Afghanistan

>it's like pottery
>>
>>84125696

did the afghan president really do heroin?
>>
>>84125762
probably them mother fuckers were high all the time on duty
>>
>>84125889
Fucking your mother is universally disrespectful and bad.
>>
>>84126151
4u
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.