[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am called Glad-O-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-Eyed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: odin.png (296KB, 1019x681px) Image search: [Google]
odin.png
296KB, 1019x681px
I am called Glad-O-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-Eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir and the Hooded One. I am All-Father, Gondlir Wand-Bearer. I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri. My horse is the gallows. I am...

FUUUUCKINGGG DRRRROOOOPPPPPEEEDD
>>
Who saw that twist coming???
>>
>>84122920

why?

whats wrong with him being the big papa god?
>>
If you didn't see that coming as soon a Czernobog called him Votan you're a fucking pleb.
>>
>>84122961
What twist? They literally say he's some old and important god. Who's Odin, anyway? Does it matter? It's just a fucking name.

And why is the main character so passive in all of this. Literally does nothing the entire series. And he sees all this shit, and seems still confused by the god stuff. Everyone is always so vague.

And what's the conflict here? Are they actually going to fight? Like with powers? Why don't they just kill each other then and there?
>>
>>84122920
Why? I thought it was done just fine.

I also like how the black lady goddess is a huge whore, it plays into my promiscuous blackgirl fetish
>>
>>84123030
Plebs don't recognize Woten is Odin.
>>
>>84123043
Every single one of your questions will be answered in the end.
>>
>>84123043
>>84123043

what the fuck do you mean who is Odin?

he's the king of the gods. the big G. THE god. ruler. in charge.

who has never heard the name Odin before? people have been worshiping him for thousands of years.
he is the most prominently mentioned god throughout all of recorded history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin
>>
>>84123059
The New Gods literally call him Odin.
I know the "reveal" was more for Shadow but he was sitting right there, I guess just not paying attention to what anybody was saying
>>
File: 1488587006493.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1488587006493.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>Wednesday
>Wodensday
>Odin
>>
>>84123100
I just wish the season had better pacing. Feels unfinished, all over the place, filled with filler, and we see no development in most characters.
>>
>>84123146
>who has never heard the name Odin before?

Black people, if anyone. Like Shadow Moon
>>
Why is Shadow so fucking dumb in this?
>>
>>84123146
>Black people, if anyone
More like ameritard, in general
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.