[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on /tv/ lets finally solve this for once and for all: Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kino.jpg (107KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
107KB, 1024x680px
Come on /tv/ lets finally solve this for once and for all: Which are the best seats for the ultimate kino experience?

I prefer the seats on the upper right 1/3. Some old guy in my first cinema (long gone, even smoking was allowed... damn..thanks cineplexes I guess..) told me that it stimulates the more emotional parts of the brain. Dunno if true but that guy was a good man, he even wore one of those classy old red suits with golden pompons / bobbles. That guy even put in the film reels himself after he got sure that everyone was in and had their snacks. Damn I miss my old cinema so much, everything went to shit in the past decades....
>>
The ones next to the manlet pit. I love watching them squirm to get out before the film starts.
>>
>>84116849
What / Where is the manlet pit?
>>
>>84117254
usually it's right at the entrance, it's pretty dark but if look closely you can see a few hands in the air asking for help everytime, they will probably never learn
>>
>>84116785
as close as possible without having to tilt my head upwards, as close to center as possible

anything else is a fucking pleb opinion
>>
>>84117254
There are rumors that there are hidden hatches to the popcorn mines deep down in the dark of the pits.
>>
at home with no plebs chewing popcorn in my ear
>>
File: 1489567931.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1489567931.png
87KB, 292x292px
>tfw I don't even have to think about what is the best available seat because the online ticket reserve system already has a calculated algorithm of immediately choosing the best available seat in the theater

One click on the computer/phone, get in literally 2 minutes before it starts and sit in my perfectly placed seat all without a single second of waiting anywhere.
>>
>>84118027
>letting a machine think for you
kill yourself cattle
>>
>>84118183
yeah what a mindless drone, I also heard people use calculators what a bunch of LOSERS right
>>
File: challengethemountain.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
challengethemountain.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>84118027
plebtier nerd
>>
>>84118183
>>84118540
t. triggered ameritards who have to get an hour before the screening and fight to get a semi decent seat
>>
Right at the back of the theatre, right below the projector.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.