[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What are some films about an old washed up bigoted comedian getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
>>
>>84115264
Here's your reply
>>
File: 1495569064921.jpg (86KB, 486x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495569064921.jpg
86KB, 486x589px
Bill utterly and irrevocably #BTFO. First by his wife, and now by the greatest late night host of this century.
>>
>>84115264

Blow it out your ass cuckboi :o)
>>
>>84115264
damn, bill got crushed by Colbert. badly...

Two different tiers of comedians right there
>>
>>84115264
To be fair, Colbert and his audience are the absolute worst.
>>
bill still hasn't come to the realization that it's not the audience (everyone else) it's him. that's white male arrogance for you, though.
>>
It's really difficult when you have the whole audience against you. Do you also think bill maher absolutely btfo every guest he has?
>>
File: patrice.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
patrice.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>84115264

That really wasn't as bad as everyone here is making it out to be lol. Bill Burr has remained one of the best comedians of the past decade, not getting laughs from a Steven Colbert crowd of humor is far from the worst as far as bombing is concerned.

I wish Patrice O'Neal was alive still, he'd fucking rip everybody a new one in 2017.
>>
The audience is afraid to laugh very much at humor that might possibly be considered bigoted
/sexist/homophobic/generally un-PC/something Colbert doesn't like. They keep their reactions light just in case Colbert turns to them and asks "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT HIS JOKE?? IT WAS NOT FUNNY! Get off my stage Bill. I won't stand for hate speech on MY show" so they can readily transition their reaction into the appropriate boos and hisses and "Get outta town!"s.

They learned their lesson when they cheered about Comey's firing - do not express great emotion unless Colbert expresses it first, lest you prove yourself to be ignorant and/or bigoted, and get chastised by Mr. Colbert.
>>
OMG I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>84115526
No, Bill Maher's audience is by far the worst and I am a liberal.
>>
>>84116132
bill maher's audience is the worst
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
>>
>>84115264
Colbert is just sad at this point.
>>
>>84116186
How is Maher's viewership anyway? Do people actually watch his show?
>>
>>84116186
I agree with hitchens and I'm a leftist.

The crowd are payed actors for sure.
>>
>>84116539
>>84116132
You don't have to say how do you lean to prove a point faggots, this isn't YouTube comments section.
>>
>>84116316
Probably low. But HBO doesn't care about ratings.
>>
>>84116776
It does when this place is infested with pol. It for credibility of the statement.
>>
>>84116865
No one actually cares about muh pol except you, reddit Newfag.
>>
Bill said on his podcast that Colbert loved him and it was great being there

It just got uploaded to his YouTube earlier
>>
Letterman would have handled Trump getting elected alot better.
>>
>>84117217
He thinks what his wife does to him is love. He's a masochist
>>
>>84115264
Burr hasn't changed his sensibilities. He says it in the video. People have turned into fucking effeminate faggots. He has to be careful because some Buzzfeed cuck could write an article tomorrow and hurt his rep.

And then you have Colbert, who's being a sanctimonious bitch. He thinks he's some kind of voice of reason or authority on society today and the caped crusader of the oppressed. He's pathetic.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.