[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sounds like a bird, but it's a fuckin' ant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 769.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
769.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>Sounds like a bird, but it's a fuckin' ant.

This movie was great.
>>
Way better than the last Godzilla.
>>
the soundtrack was so fukn out of place
shouldve been orchestra only not popular songs of the time
>>
>>84114177
his jacket said "good for your health"

was this a reference to brule or akira?
>>
>>84114260

But that Paranoid scene was pretty cool
>>
>>84114314

I would say Brule because Reilly but could be Akira based on the director begin a total weeb and loading the movie with Metal Gear references.
>>
>>84114260
i thought this about watchmen. totally took me out of the fantasy movie i was watching
>>
>>84114177
i enjoyed it too anon. kino kong
>>
File: 9780.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
9780.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>it's a Vietnam metaphor taking place in the Vietnam era utilizing Vietnam era imagery
>>
>>84114561
The Watchmen thing was a reference to the comic, where each chapter started or ended with a quote from those songs. Imo it worked pretty well except for Watchtower where they fucked up by using Jimi's version which i thought was very ill-fitting for the scene.
>>
>>84114425
metal gear??
>>
>>84114177
Felt like a parody movie, in a good way
>>
The whole 'Nam aesthetic felt completely out of place.
The entire air battle at the start was painful to watch.
Movie couldnt figure out if it wanted to be a comedy with Bill and SLJ or serious with the autistic Brit guy and the titty monster woman.
Should have been more about Kong curbstomping lizards and showcasing other spooky bugs desu, I just wanted most of the humies to fuck off.
>>
Tom Hiddleston wasnt right for this kind of character, i like him a lot but he should stick to his usual characters
>>
Despite being fucking King Kong Remake #462 and cinematic universe shit this movie actually felt like it was made by a human being. You can see the director's weirdo style and sense of humor all over it which is more than you can say for 99% of Hollywood blockbusters.

Felt like a A-budget B-movie in the vein of greats like Raimi's Army of Darkness. I'll take this over MCUshit any day.
>>
>>84114425
>loading the movie with Metal Gear references.
I haven't seen it yet, but fucking WHAT?
>>
>>84115006
>Movie couldnt figure out if it wanted to be a comedy with Bill and SLJ or serious with the autistic Brit guy and the titty monster woman.

Lol what? This is such regurgitated non-criticism. The movie had no problem figuring out what it wanted to be.

There's a scene where Brie Larson launches into the big dramatic "We can't do this! The world is more important than just us etc". and Samuel L literally says "Bitch please" and shuts her up. John C Reilly essentially is just doing comedy improvisation his entire time on screen. Some tool attempts a dramatic heroic sacrifice and gets knocked out of the frame like a ragdoll. No element of this movie is attempting to be serious.
>>
File: 34256.jpg (244KB, 1610x1076px) Image search: [Google]
34256.jpg
244KB, 1610x1076px
>>84115180

There's a bunch of stuff from subtle stuff like gas masks + katanas to more specific stuff like a boat called the "Grey Fox."

The director is making the MG movie next.
>>
>>84115485
>subtle stuff like gas masks + katanas

PLEASE don't tell me you think every time you see a gasmask or katana it's a Metal Gear reference.
PLEASE.
>>
>>84115898
People who actually care about Metal Gear beyond the gameplay and think it's some influential think piece about war and politics are mentally unsound Anon. He even thinks somene is going to make a Metal Gear movie. Just leave him be or he'll start shitting up the thread with his weeb stories and theories
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.