[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah I killed a little boy WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: inbruges2.jpg (28KB, 958x399px) Image search: [Google]
inbruges2.jpg
28KB, 958x399px
>Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah I killed a little boy WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Why didn't he just get the fuck over it and try to do something with his life?
>>
>>84103780

He was only a dopey West Brit.
>>
File: OP.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>84103780
>>
>>84103780
Because the plot didn't say so.
>>
File: edge-spear[1].jpg (21KB, 530x260px) Image search: [Google]
edge-spear[1].jpg
21KB, 530x260px
>>
>>84103780
How old was Ray supposed to be anyway? I mean don't get me wrong Colin Farrell played him well but the character feels like it was written for a much younger actor, about 22 at the most.
>>
Why can't you get over that time you got "bullied" in 2012?
>>
File: 1479503304650.jpg (101KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479503304650.jpg
101KB, 700x700px
>>84103860
fuck you man! that's not what I wanted to talk about in this thread
>>
>>84103780
>Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah tfw no gf WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Why don't you just get the fuck over it and try to do something with his life?
>>
>>84103780
All memes aside I really love In Bruges. It's gotta be my go to comfy movie on a rainy day.
>>
>>84103780
Yeah I'm also confused why someone would be upset over accidentally killing a kid. It's like, it's been a few days you pussy, get over it
>>
>>84103848
>22 at the most
With a 12 year old kid, a failed marriage? Nah, maybe like 32 minimum, probably like near 40 though even though he seems like he's nearer to 50. Of course, hard drinking and drugs aged him pretty quick.
>>
>>84103780

The kid wasn't real, it was all in his head. The kid represents the young Colin Farrell, and how he killed his childhood by becoming an assassin.

By being in Bruges, he understands that he missed out on the best time of his life, and now as an adult Bruges does nothing for him. His friend and boss are imaginary too, the other being the best friend he never had and his boss being the voice of reason which tries to kill him. He overcomes these at the end of course and sees Bruges for what it really is, a fairytale town.
>>
>>84104555
you are the worst kind of faggot.
>>
>>84103780
>my moneys on the black

yeah that killed it for me, its like the movie was going out of its way to broadcast the fact that he was black friendly

>look hes an ally!

Dropped
>>
>>84103780
He tried, but all that cocaine and even karate chopping a dwarf can't overcome Catholic guilt.

>>84105239
> Forgetting the part with Jimmy
> Not reading between the lines to see that the Vietnamese and Irish weren't getting in the cool kids club anyway

And you're surprised that Ray opted for the other side?
>>
>>84103848
He's supposed to have kids, which gives weight to his depression for accidentally killing one
>>
File: harry with a gun.jpg (34KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
harry with a gun.jpg
34KB, 600x255px
>An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los fucking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.
How did they get away with this?
>>
>>84107931
Really? Then how come everyone refers to him as a kid and he never mentions his supposed kids?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.