[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the looming success of Black Panther and overall popularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1526.jpg (27KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
27KB, 239x300px
With the looming success of Black Panther and overall popularity of more diverse casts, do. you think Wesley Snipes could make a comeback?

What roles do you think could he get?
>>
Snipes and Marvel were discussing this a few years back. Bringing Snipes back as Blade and introducing him into the MCU. The man himself mentioned it. I thought we would have seen something by now. Did negotiations sour or are they keeping it a closely guarded secret?
>>
>>84100180
Blade coming back would be cool. But how will they combine him with the current Marvel heroes. Wasn't Bälde like R rated while the Avengers are all family friendly?
>>
File: bring him back.jpg (56KB, 611x426px) Image search: [Google]
bring him back.jpg
56KB, 611x426px
Marvel has control of the character again. If anything we'll probably see a television series or Marvel will tone down the violence for a film. Whatever the case. Snipes wants back in.
>>
The real question is, if they bring Snipes back, will he open his eyes?
>>
>>84100612
He woke brother?
>>
>>84100612

For the record, no commentary track will ever surpass the hilarity of Blade Trinity.
>>
File: 51GZOaIyG8L.jpg (62KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
51GZOaIyG8L.jpg
62KB, 358x500px
>>84100105
Nah.
As much as I'd love a Blade TV show or MCU cameo to reinvigorate his career and lead him back to the kind of roles he amazed with in the 90s, he'll just stick to doing more of the shallow stuff he was doing before going to gaol.
>>
>>84100612
Someone post the gif
>>
>>84100762

I felt kind of bad, honestly. It was just David Goyer being childish as fuck and throwing Wesley Snipes under the bus for 90 minutes, instead of acknowledging that his script and weak direction are what killed Blade Trinity. Ryan Reynolds tries to keep the mood light, god bless him, but after a while even he seems to feel awkward with all of the shit Goyer is spewing.

Like who am I going to believe, Passenger 57 or the cuck who wrote both Ghost Rider movies?
>>
>>84100976
>Like who am I going to believe, Passenger 57 or the cuck who wrote both Ghost Rider movies?

I love you. I've been saying this for years, but most of the assholes I know still say Blade 3 is the best one. I refuse to watch it. From watching Wesley control the screen in the first 2 films to seeing him be reduced to a side character is really painful. I understand why he didn't open his eyes.
I also read somewhere that they hired Sticky Fingaz for Blade: The Series as another fuck you to Snipes.
>>
>>84100105
>What roles do you think could he get?
Blade.
>>
>>84100105
>more diverse

Fuck off shill
>>
File: bd535195c9e8d1ecabe31864865c4b2b.jpg (326KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
bd535195c9e8d1ecabe31864865c4b2b.jpg
326KB, 1280x812px
>>84100442
Obviously it would be in a Defenders spinoff. Punisher, Blade, Moon Night and Ghost Rider.
>>
>>84100612
he just didn't
>>
>>84100105

I say best leave Snipes in kino land with Blade 1 and 2.

Of course he wants in on the Marvel party, but it'd turn out worse than Blade Trinity and we can't have that.
>>
I hope Snipes has a come back. You can tell he really regrets the shit he did, and he's a terrific actor.

It's not even like he has all that much of a negative stigma to him, he just hasn't had many good roles as of late.
>>
>>84100586
His Twitter is a fantastic read
>>
I would love to see him as Blade againt, but I dont think vampires fit into MCU.
>>
I'd prefer some Michael Jai White vehicles that aren't trashy DTV
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.