[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lied about in the newspapers, he's not an alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jimmy fallon on stern.jpg (23KB, 320x406px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy fallon on stern.jpg
23KB, 320x406px
>lied about in the newspapers, he's not an alcoholic
>criticized for "helping Trump win", even though he personally voted for Hillary, and asked her to do a bit like the Trump hair thing, but she said no
>tossed and turned for several nights when everyone was upset with him for his Trump segment
>his mom was a nun for a while
>wanted to be a priest when he was a kid
>attended church every single day for years
>watched Saturday Night Live every week as a teenager, and getting cast on the show was a dream come true for him
>can't play guitar anymore after he injured his finger
>just wants to laugh and have a good time with everybody

You guys need to leave him alone.
>>
>>84098367
Didn't he himself admit to being a functional alcoholic?
>>
>>84098367
He should have had Eric the Midget on more before he died.
>>
>>84098367
He was horribly obnoxious on SNL, and he took over Leno's position as the boring ass-kisser that puts Americans over 40 to sleep every weeknight.
I belive that people shouldn't attack him personally unless they know him personally.
Professionally, though, he's pretty fucking terrible.
>>
>criticized for "helping Trump win", even though he personally voted for Hillary, and asked her to do a bit like the Trump hair thing, but she said no

It continues to amaze me how much she actively avoided trying to make herself likable to the public
>>
>>84099274
But Fallon is loved by the under 40 crowd. The ones too young to get how good his impressions of Jim Morrison and Neil Young are. The ones who like him playing games with Jenifer Lawrence.
>>
I actually like him,
Sure he's an ass-kisser but who isn't in hollywood these days. He genuinely wants to make normies laugh and appeal to as many people as possible. He does level 1 jokes, impressions, and silly games with interviewers. That's essentially what a late-night host is suppose to be. Certainly better than DRUMPHY DOOPY DOO and his shitstain interviews.
>>
File: 1496720059301.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496720059301.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>84098367
>voted for hillary
>>
>>84099362
but the pickle jar dude
>>
>>84101021
that was fake as fuck bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>TWO SCOOOOOOPSSS!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.