[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder than Ann Curry was a terrible host, and Matt Lauer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ann-curry-matt-lauer.jpg (218KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
ann-curry-matt-lauer.jpg
218KB, 625x417px
Daily reminder than Ann Curry was a terrible host, and Matt Lauer was in the right having her fired.
>>
>>84098005
You're glib, Matt.
>>
Can you tell me more about this?
>>
>>84098557
Meredith Vieira left the Today show, and was replaced by Ann Curry, who used to be the news girl on the show. The ratings started slipping like crazy, Today actually got beaten by Good Morning America, which hadn't happened for decades. There were tons of rumors that Matt Lauer was pressuring NBC to fire her. She eventually did leave, and it wasn't pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUtEn5tGsSI
>>
>>84098676
I can't watch stuff like this.

Like Jennifer Carpenter crying over her failed relationship while her ex-husband was right next to her.
>>
its him that needs to leave
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (40KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
40KB, 439x480px
>>84098005
Fuck she was my mommyfu
>>
>>84098835
when will they realize this?
>>
>>84098869
beautiful
>>
>>84098101
Matt, the difference between you and me is that you're a glib facsimile.
>>
>>84098676
>amerifats

nobody else behaves like this on tv
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.