[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the Henry Dangerous pill? It is the only way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Henry-Danger-Show-Cover.jpg (251KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Danger-Show-Cover.jpg
251KB, 800x800px
Have you taken the Henry Dangerous pill? It is the only way to truly learn the origins of Schneider.
>>
wow no replies to my thread. guess its time for me to drop some henry dangerous pill bombs.
>>
>>84097614
Go ahead faggot
>>
>>84097614
Were waiting
>>
>>84098054
>>84098183
you have no idea what youve just done
prepare for a world of hurt

its too late to save you, or even myself, all who know of the dangerous pill will be silenced by dan

Producing shows wasnt Dans first claim to fame. In fact, he gained notoriety a lot longer ago than you might think... as jack the ripper. he ruled over england with an iron hand and at night, he would strike anyone with fine and clean feet. he uses toe jam to make youth potions so that he can live forever, but he also needs the semen of child actors. he originally started doing it with play actors, but as time progressed obviously he moved up a peg with tv actors. also, Dan can spiritually swap places with his child actors. Look at the OP image. Look at the kids eyes... or should I say Dans eyes. Thats right, that might be the body of a boy, but crammed tight inside is Dan, peering out. When the child actor switches places with Dan he is told that he needs to pleasure Dans body and comes back when he cums
>>
>>84097465
Is this one of those shows where the child star has been repeatedly molested by the show producers?
>>
>>84098391
oh yes, very much hehehueehuee
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.