[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your vote for the saddest scene of all of film or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: _hachifilm_1291975968.jpg (39KB, 1021x568px) Image search: [Google]
_hachifilm_1291975968.jpg
39KB, 1021x568px
What's your vote for the saddest scene of all of film or tv?

For me it's gotta be from Hachi, when the dog dies. One of the only scenes I've ever cried from
>>
Hachi is a weird movie. All it proves is that what everyone really wants is a slave.
>>
>>84096864
I'm kind of at odds with that movie in terms of actual quality. I think the ending was amazing and that that was only possible because of the development but the bulk of the actual movie was pretty crappy.
What gives?
>>
>>84096973
Did you know that if you start a NetHack game as a samurai you will automatically start with a pet dog named Hachi?
>>
File: The_Hunt_(2012_film).jpg (25KB, 260x382px) Image search: [Google]
The_Hunt_(2012_film).jpg
25KB, 260x382px
This dog death is worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_I_8cFTq4
or the supermarket scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5KEF5tNMug
>>
>>84097118
That one is definitely more rage-inducing but I don't think it's sadder
>>
>>84096593

part of me wants to watch that movie. but big part of me is afraid it would be too sad painful for me.

hachi deserves to live forever in heaven. ;_;
>>
>>84097118
>>84097148
OP what are you doing? I saw the unique poster counter didn't increment and I was the only other poster ITT when these posts were made
>>
File: toy story sad scene.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
toy story sad scene.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
damnit, after posting this >>84097150 i started to tear up thinking of hachi. ;_;

anyway, watched pic related expecting to laugh for days but ended up crying in my pillow for weeks. i wanted a happy funny movie damn you gay faggot director damn youuuuuuuuuu.
>>
A dogs purpose when the cops dog got shot

New it was coming but still...
>>
>>84097694

did not watch that movie because it would be too sad for me but decided to read plot and tears started to flow when i read an aged Bailey slowly expires at the veterinarian's office after sharing an eleventh-hour teary goodbye with Ethan.
>>
https://youtu.be/v6nmUgwiIx4

I will never cry as hard as I cried when the song came on at the end. Fuck this depressing fucking ending.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.