[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a die hard fan of this show since the beginning.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_2820.jpg (91KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2820.jpg
91KB, 400x600px
I've been a die hard fan of this show since the beginning.
Four years. I've started threads for every premiere.I've defending this show hard through everything.

>Squatcobbler.
>Better cuck Chuck.
>Literally nothing happens.
>20 minute Mike sitting segments
>why are you filming my scenes first Vince?

But the thing is. Nothing really has ever happened. Nothing at all. This show has strung us all along for three long years of nothing but pandering, poor direction and cliche cliff hangers.
I'm done with this. I'm over it. This is the last time Vince and his BRAVO POTTERY will ever fool me into paying him a single cent of my cable bill or torrent downloading time. The entire cast and production team can contract herpes for all I care, Talking Saul included.

NEVER AGAIN VINCE. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
Agreed. Total garbage.
>>
I'll never watch again.

Tune in for the replay at 11pm only on AMC ™
>>
>Not understanding brilliance

Your loss. And I don't fanboy this show. Breaking Bad was better, but not by much. Better Call Saul is amazing, and this season was the best yet.
>>
do u rly blame salamanca after learning how much blood and money he put into it
>>
my thread died as i was typing intellectual shit

>>84094533
your dubs say you'll be back next season. Maybe you won't . You made me realize it's almost like a soap opera. Thee's so many layers to the characters. I watched all of BB, but I really can't remember how slow it moved. Saul def. moves slow, but it gives me a chance to evaluate the nuances of the characters, (and how mine match up).
I appreciate BB and BCS. withought BB, I wouldn't have the opportunity to watch a slow pace real life kinda show. People are pissed there's not a killing at least every week, but there's a lot of cerebral material here. Maybe that doesn't make good tv. But where else can you show it? Some experimental avante guarde nyc thing? I thought that ended with Laurie Anderson and Brother Theodore?
tldr. where do oldfigs go after 4chin?

I think I'm so important
>>
>>84094703
ITT: Guy who watched the first two seasons on Netflix three weeks ago and is mad on the line because his ADHD makes him impatient
>>
>>84095397
>my thread died as i was typing intellectual shit
Waiting for that intellectual pearl.
>>
File: ballin.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ballin.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
this
this is the finale
god it's like someone looked at a bag a dry stale unsalted tortilla chips and said hey thats selling really well, give me an idea for a show
>you want any salt or flavoring for those chips?
nahhhhhhhhh they speak for themselves
>oh so just salsa and guacamole then huh?
nope.
it's a slow burn. we dont need any of those hollow superfluous add ons to enhance these chips.

and now here we all are a few seasons later feeling like we've been sucking a sandpaper dick while our throats are trying to choke down the mouth parching paste with zero nutritional value all the while being told what great palate's we have for preferring these over those disgusting nacho's from a chain restaurant covered in cheese and jalapenos and grilled chicken and onions.
truly every poster ITT is enlightened.

repostan from the live thread. fuck this show.
>>
>absolute plebs exposing themselves
kek
KEK
>>
>Still watching this retarded fucking show

Glad I knew to quit after the second season.
>>
File: 1496800762598.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496800762598.png
66KB, 554x400px
>all these underaged spergs talking about how they're dropping the show for good
See you faggots next year
>>
>>84094703
I can't wait for you and your ilk to be gone from these threads.
>>
Went downhill after squatcobbler to be honest
>>
>>84095393
This was the worst. No flashbacks, no explanations. Is it literally "Hey rightwingers don't be so mad about "successfull" foreigners or you'll have heart attack like uncle Cle..-Hector" from Vince? They have all the time in the world and in the end somehow made Hector's character worse than his handicapped mute version from BB. How is that even possible? Their whole conflict with Fring is such a fucking joke. Any 13 y.o. retard can come up with lame shit like that in a second.
>DROPPED
>>
What happened to the black chick? Why introduce a new character when that person does nothing to change the plot?
>>
OP is a faggot pleb
>>
>>84094703
literally

>backstory: the show
>>
Who /teamnacho/ here?
>>
Why chuck die
>>
>>84094703
I kek'd when they had the suicide prevention hotline number after the end of the episode just in case the episode pushed anyone over the edge.
>>
Yeah, sure, it can be a bit slow, but I find it to be very intriguing.
>>
>>84099487
kek, I didn't see it because torrent
I bet they got more calls than Davis & Main after a Jimmy commercial
>>
>>84099511
it's one of the best TV shows, the other one is Fargo. And this Wednesday it's the season finale. FML TBQH FAMALAM
>>
try watching this the day after american gods every week
better call saul is roller coaster pace in comparison
>>
>>84094703
This jumped the fucking shark this episode into Last Man on Earth super cuckery. I never signed up for Better Cuck Chuck, or to watch Jimmy be a punk bitch. I never signed up for watching one mans slow decline into pure evil. I wanted him to be evil but I wanted him to be SAUL and be kickass and cool and do some intelligent cons. Not completely blow it and ruin his entire legal career based on some bullshit 'turning point' that would have only worked in an 80s movie.

I never signed up for watching one mans psyche inexplicably break to the point of suicide by fire. BTW which you KNOW won't work because Jimmy was in his car on the way there so I am sure somehow they will save him. Vince didn't even have the balls to just kill Chuck off in some firey explosion.

Fuck you Vince, you made us wait a year to see what happens to Hector even though we already know so its just fucking blue balls. And double fuck you if Hector somehow turns out okay and you make us wait another season because this one was "foreshadowing".

Fuck you for giving us a legal show without giving us the chance to see Kim Wexler do some awesome legal court case defense or speech before probably just breaking up with Jimmy so he can become "full evil" and alone.

Why does this need to be Blue Balls: The Show. Its not fucking THE HOBBIT. Just condense it to a few thrilling seasons, was that so hard?Why do we even need HOURS of DOING NOTHING VINCE? To stroke your ego or your KinoCock?

This show could have been just as entertaining as Breaking Bad but it feels underwritten, cheap and low budget and written to bore the viewer to death.

I tried inviting my family to watch this to convince them how good it was and now they told me to go fuck myself and I don't blame them. Chuck breaks the house was the most boring extended cut scene of the year and barely a payoff.

This show fucking sucks, I can't defend this anymore. How can you not give Kim a decent line or Mike any scenes? GFY Vince!
>>
>>84099916
>Jimmy was in his car on the way there
Found the Chuck cuck who makes up excuses so that his self insert didn't die.
Don't get me wrong though, the ending made me feel really bad for Chuck.
>>
File: toss.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
toss.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>84100000
>>
>>84100000
damn, I had never got quints before
what a waste, I wish I had said more
Oh and fuck you >>84099916
It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. And Kim isn't really a court lawyer, in fact the most clever lawyers avoid having to go there at all costs.
>>
>>84094703
>/tv/ pussies cry about literally everything
>>
File: betterwallsaul.jpg (388KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
betterwallsaul.jpg
388KB, 1600x900px
>it's a good wall
>you think?
>yeah... we'll get another.
>a better wall...
>...a better... call saul
>they kiss and walk out

what a stupid fucking way to end a stupid fucking season of a stupid fucking show
>>
how's this for foresight: I've never seen Breaking Bad or this show.
>>
>>84099295
cause he cray cray
>>
>>84100388
you made me watch the scene away thinking I missed something you fucking meme faggot
>>
>>84100388
>we'll get a better wall
>10 foot tall
BRAVO TRUMP
>>
>>84100465
BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL
>>
File: tumblr_or4wwk4tfs1qzpxx1o4_1280.jpg (152KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or4wwk4tfs1qzpxx1o4_1280.jpg
152KB, 1280x711px
>and this is... WONDERWALL
what did he mean by this?
>>
This season was dark as fuck. Chuck is finally destroyed by his own pride and unwillingness to face his own guilt. And the fucked up thing is that Jimmy will never know it was suicide. He'll never get that closure.

We see the beginning of the end for Kim who will become an opioid addict "the answer is always the good stuff". This will spiral into heroin abuse and the cycle of treatment and relapse - which Jimmy will feel responsible for paying.

All I see is darkness.
>>
>>84100582
Was that an opioid though? I didn't recognize the name, it surely wasn't Vicodin.
>>
>receive 9 million dollars
>kill yourself
>kill yourself not by snorting a big pile of cocaine but by burning yourself with a lamp
what a cuck
>>
>>84100641
Probably oxy. They were giving it out like candy around that time. For a while, doctors didn't even think it was addictive.
>>
>>84100695
Heh, heroin itself was developed in an attempt to control morphine addiction
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1184x715px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1184x715px
>>84100582
>Kim spirals into opiate addiction following the accident, causing her to lose mesa verde as well as any chance of being a practicing lawyer
>Jimmy tries to support her, in the process meeting many shady drug dealers needing legal representation
>Kim only gets worse, soon turns to meth
>Jimmy realizes she's too far gone and leaves her
>now living in a shitty motel and completely out of money, one of the dealers offers her a hit if she sucks his dick
>Kim, deep in withdrawal, takes the offer
>after busting a huge load on her face, the dealer throws her a baggy of meth
>"eyyo girl, watcho name?"
>Kim takes a massive hit off the meth pipe and exhales in relief
>"...I'm Wendy."

>Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
>Calling a name that's lighter than air
>Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
>Everyone knows it's Wendy
>>
>>84100909
Maybe she's the skank that dropped the ATM machine on her boyfriend.
>>
>>84100693
do you guys think Saul is going to inherit all that money or did chuck make a new will after their falling out?
>>
File: Jessie_Ennis.png (405KB, 445x618px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie_Ennis.png
405KB, 445x618px
>>84094703
>Loses the insta-1 million, and fucks over his reputation just because Jimmy wanted the old lady quarrel fixed immediately

What a dumb fucking resolution to those plots for this season like, christ. I don't even mind the secretary and the office going,those two things are so major it's fucking stupid. Props to Erin for actually looking fuccable for once though
>>
>>84101015
He probably left it to Howard and Saul as a last fuck you I'm righteous.
>>
>>84100776
story repeats itself
>>
>>84101041
>Loses the insta-1 million
Didn't they have already taken the settlement?
>>
>>84101064
you mean history
>>
>it's a kim hittin' dat smack episode
>>
>>84101041
Who is this hideous sack of flesh?
>>
>>84100909
Kim doesn't look anything like that. She also has mentioned several times in BCS how much she dislikes root beer.
>>
>>84101015
there's no fucking way Jimmy is getting anything from howard
>>
>>84101156
>season 4 opening
>time skip
>it's a kim gets disbarred for her heroin addiction episode
>>
>>84101211
I mean chuck
>>
>>84101099
From the way Jimmy said to Erin that she should expect a call,the deal had to of been still in limbo so he wouldn't have gotten paid. Jimmy likely baited her into doing it anyway by saying it's a sure way to change her mind.
>>
D-do you guys really think Kim will get hooked on meth? It seems reasonable since it would fit her lifestyle in a weird sort of way, with recovering from the accident while also trying to get shit done very fast, but I don't want to believe they will waste her character on something like that.
>>
>>84101318
Kim is Wendy
>>
>>84102040
underrated - Kim confirmed Wendy
>>
>>84101041
i agree, this is the worst excuse of writing for this show yet. Season 3 was the most exciting, then they have this finale, possibly the worst episode in the show's existence. Shit writing all around
>>
>>84099511
It's getting somewhere finally. Hector is likely going to be in his mute deficient state next time we see him, Jimmy is becoming more corrupt (this should be happening faster imo), Mike is working with Gus, and for all we know, Saul might have kept up with Kim up until his Breaking Bad appearances. We didn't see his personal life much.
>>
>>84095552
it's cheese on cheese
>>
If there was one more episode with a stinger that ended with Jimmy opening the office we see later in BB it would be an interesting ending.
>>
>>84094703
I think the show's slow pace would have been better if they released all the shows at once like Netflix does. I still like it, but it sucks waiting a whole week and well...nothing happens, and the next show isn't for a whole other week.
>>
>>84102982
>Jimmy is becoming more corrupt (this should be happening faster imo)
There's still four more years until BB

>>84103114
He doesn't even have his license back for another 10 months or whatever
>>
>>84099916
>Just condense it to a few thrilling seasons, was that so hard?
It's not a thriller like BB was, so...
Yeah that'd be pretty hard.

>written to bore the viewer to death
Brainlet confirmed.
>>
>Nothing happened
>Man is dead
>Work is undone
>Career is sidelined
>Friendship destroyed
>Friendships renewed
>Man is disabled
>Brother is lost
>Ego is shaken

>Nothing happened

Just admit it. You don't like people.
>>
File: 1469114577264.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469114577264.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>84103181
>>He doesn't even have his license back for another 10 months or whatever

still 10 months of fillers to go through
>>
>>84103269
>implying each season will be one month.
>>
>>84103269
>if nobody's dying or WE HAVE TO COOKing it's filler
Why do these people exist
>>
so...chuck really is a fried potato now
>>
>>84103269
He can't go back to elder law, is suspended for the next 10 months, already hid his identity once by going by the name Saul Goodman. Do you see where I'm going with this? He's probably going to open the office from Breaking Bad halfway through the next season.
>>
Vince probably doesn't like crescendos..
>>
lmao at Chuck not noticing the electricity until he checked the meter, and then continuing to not know whether he succeeded at his mission to rid the house of electricity until he looked at the meter again.
>>
File: 485612654132.webm (439KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
485612654132.webm
439KB, 640x480px
>nothing but pandering
so?
>>
>no scene about post-BB Jimmy

what the fuck

dropped
>>
>>84094703
I dont understand at all, everything that happened this episode is everyone on /v/'s wet dream, everything people have been BITCHING about for 3 seasons is happening, But I guess people can never be happy. Why the fuck would you want nothing but saul goodman antics? We still got that but com e on it would get old as fuck. AND we get to move on to that now and it feels more worth it. Im down for the slow burn meme.
>>
>>84103507
As soon as I saw this I was hoping someone would make a webm. Was not disappointed. Not normally a kim freak but shes cute in this episode.
>>
File: howard hamlin.jpg (82KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
howard hamlin.jpg
82KB, 666x1000px
Jesus Christ this character has been fantastic

Godspeed, Howard
>>
Why does anyone feel bad for Chuck? His whole character is that he's feels superior to Jimmy but he lies about his condition and tries to coerce literally the only friend he has in the entire world. Not to mention plotting to get rid of Jimmy's law degree because Chuck the fuck doesn't approve of it. He's just as much of a slimy piece of shit as Jimmy except far more insidious about it. At least you get the feeling that Jimmy cares about most of the people he fucks over. At least he's conflicted.

Chuck has a fat cry then kills himself like a bitch. Fuck chuck.
>>
>>84103922
how must howard feel?
jimmy softened chuck up but howard delivered the KO punch
>>
>>84094703
>sandpiper resolved
>Hector gets his cerebral infarction
>Gus knows it's Nacho that exchanged the pills(Mike told him probably)
>KIM is implied to have some sort of damage
>Chuck pushes everybody away, is 100% alone, relapses, breaks holes into the walls of his house, burns himself alive

>NOTHING HAPPENED HURRR
>>
>>84103922
Will we see him again though,after the funeral?
>>
>>84104113
>gets to keep his own money, HHM survives unhindered and Chuck is permanently out of his hair
Everything's comin' up Howard
>>
>>84096087

>Succesful
>Doing illegal shit and almost dying on the street
>Succesful
>>
>>84095349
Hello Vince
>>
>>84104086
>Why does anyone feel bad for Chuck?
Because he's mentally ill, lonely and just killed himself.
>>84097531
She's just some lawyer.
>>
File: 510-2217.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
510-2217.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
Why did they have Jimmy go back and take the blame for the old lady? Did Vince forget that this show is supposed to reveal how Jimmy became a self-serving douchebag who flippantly advocates murdering witnesses? Whenever he does anything morally dubious they have him go and redeem himself. What the fuck?

Then there's this pointless prequel shit.
>here's a season-wide arc explaining why Don Salamanca is an invalid
Who fucking cares? We didn't need to know the details.

Howard is literally the only good thing about this show.
>>
>>84103538
>have to wait a whole year for just a few more minutes of Jimmy's Cinnabon Adventures
>>
>>84104225
>Did Vince forget that this show is supposed to reveal how Jimmy became a self-serving douchebag who flippantly advocates murdering witnesses?
I guess he's just not there yet.

As for Hector - the only issue I have with those scenes is he speaks English way too much.
>>
File: r.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>84104225
>Howard is literally the only good thing about this show.
>>
>>84094703
See you next season :^)
>>
>>84104225
The point is that Jimmy has always been morally questionable, but he feels bad and tries to do right. Losing Chuck for good (both the death and what he said) will go a long way to making Jimmy into Saul. Now we just need an arc that gets Kim out of his life next season. You have a child's view of story progression.

>okay make him a decent guy
>then make him a meanie
>then a big meanie
>then an even bigger meanie!
>>
>>84104295
>Now we just need an arc that gets Kim out of his life next season.
They laid the groundwork for that.

First Kim is going to be shaken by Chuck's death. Second she has some sort of brain damage, since she couldn't read the Texas papers.
>>
>>84104225
>Did Vince forget that this show is supposed to reveal how Jimmy became a self-serving douchebag who flippantly advocates murdering witnesses?

Jimmy has to see some shit before he becomes that cynical.

Kim literally told him to play to his strengths.
All he's good at is destroying.

Chuck tells him to stop being remorseful, because he always ends up in the same situation.

The only thing standing between Jimmy McGill and Saul Goodman is empathy.
So for Jimmy, it's probably not getting any better from here on.

>Who fucking cares?
Fuck you, Nacho is the best.
>>
>>84104355
>she couldn't read the Texas papers
Is that what that was? I thought she just decided to chill and not work so hard.

Which in itself could be a destructive path for her.
>>
>>84094703
I don't get it. It's a great show where the point is character development and the story is just something that puts those characters in various places and times and presents them with forks in the road.
Same thing with The Wire, or LOTR and many others, story is secondary and only happens so that the characters can develop and we can see their inner journey. I like it.
>>
>season finale
>spend 10 minutes on wall breaking montage
>spend 10 minutes on Jimmy talking to the elderly
>spend 5 minutes on Kim watching blockbuster movies

Its like Vince is making this for people who will be binge watching all the seasons a few years down the line.
>>
File: 1477157730989.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477157730989.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>mfw jimmy changed the numbers on chuck's electricity meter just for bantz and made him kill himself
>>
>>84104281
>le badass grandpa meme
No thanks. He aged from old to geriatric between Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

He's like a character from NCIS or whatever shit show elderly people watch.
>uses his wits to elaborately outsmart the badguys and doesn't resort to scary violence
>he's also full of common sense not like those brash young'uns
>>
>>84104378
>Is that what that was?
She seemed to have quite the terrified expression after looking through them. She sort of lifted her head and you could see in her face - it was horror and a bit of desperation.

She also acted weird after that - and all the movies smelled of escapism to me.
>>
>>84104355
>she has some sort of brain damage, since she couldn't read the Texas papers.
Wasn't it just that she's been working too hard and didn't want to do another heavy work week trying to meet the new deadline? I suspect she is either going to change professions or try to become a different kind of lawyer.
>>
File: 1418012184428.jpg (22KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1418012184428.jpg
22KB, 280x280px
>Jimmy sues HHM for making his mentally ill brother kill himself
>Gets all Howard's and Chuck's money
>>
>>84104408
She almost killed herself and/or others. She mentioned being upset about this with Jimmy, and then she gets hit with the "people die on that road every day" line and is just expected to put in another heavy week. She's terrified by what her life has become, not that she's become a retard.
>>
>>84104408
she was looking at her schedule and realized to meet deadline she would have to probably do more 18 hour days and said fuck it
>>
>>84104225
>why did they have Jimmy go back?
have you been watching the show? to bridge the gap. Morality or redemption isn't relevant. He thought that turning Irene's friends against her would be enough to get her to cancel the Sandpiper settlement, but it wasn't. So he compromises by sacrificing his reputation.
>>
>>84104445
>>84104441
>>84104413
aight
i misunderstood the situation horribly then
>>
>>84104295
>You have a child's view of story progression.
My issue is that I don't really see things progressing at all. His character constantly resets. I don't feel like he's any closer to Saul Goodman than he was at the end of season 1 or the end of season 2.

>>84104408
>and all the movies smelled of escapism to me
It was just that she decided to take it easy. I think you're reading too much into this.
>>
>>84104391
>It's like Vince is making this as a complete whole
Now why would he do that

Why can't he just give me crazy action sequences and devastating cliffhangers like the Walking Dead???
>>
I think Erin is qt.
>>
>>84104514
i thought the same
like a younger francesca
>>
>>84104507
>His character constantly resets.
No
>>
>>84104514
Are you American?
>>
>>84104507
or maybe saul goodman is just a role
>>
>>84104511
>Why can't he just give me crazy action sequences and devastating cliffhangers like the Walking Dead???

You make it sound like what we get in BCS is any better
>>
File: le nod an argumend faec.jpg (6KB, 335x268px) Image search: [Google]
le nod an argumend faec.jpg
6KB, 335x268px
>>84104401
hello pleb
>>
>>84104507
He's been Slippin' Jimmy since flashbacks. Saul Goodman is just Slippin' Jimmy without reason to hold back and with some reason to have changed his name.
>>
I do think BCS is great, but playing the Devil's advocate here for the notion that it's boring...

in all these 3 seasons, has Mike even killed anyone yet?
>>
>>84104511
But its not of any substance. Its unnecessary filler. Which im fine with for the middle of the season but i expect something strong for a season finale.
>>
So, next season is going to be burning bridges with Kim, right? That's gotta be the most devastating yet, but it needs to happen.

>>84104585
Do you not understand why Mike is on the show?
>>
>>84104585
>has Mike even killed anyone yet?
He killed those cops.
>>
>>84104391
All three of those are major character developments, you're pretty dumb
>>
>>84104585
That's not why it's boring.

This is just pseud food for people who thought BB was any good after the first two seasons.
>>
>>84094703
>literally the best season finale
>hurr durr nothing happened

fucking plebs
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x720px
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: zdbMLHY.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zdbMLHY.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
BRAVO
>>
>>84104639
kek no, Season 4 was by far the best of them all.

4 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 3
>>
>>84104667
Two trash cans living together, one white (Kim) and one black (Saul). Black catches more dough but white isn't a dumpster for just about everything.

Bravo Vince.
>>
>>84104599
>not of any substance
Feel free to stop posting.

It's like you've never experienced character-driven storytelling before.

>i expect something strong for a season finale
This was strong.
>>
>>84104693
No it wasn't, S4 was garbage.
>>
>>84104667
Kim is getting BLACKED.
>>
>>84104716
Character driven means very little when all of the characters are paper-thin.
>>
>>84104614
Sure thing mr brains.
We need a long plodding shot of a man we all know is crazy, searching for electricity in his walls.
How else will we know just how crazy stressed and suicidal he's become unless we see him repeatedly going back and forth checking the meter in between doing menial labor.
All the other episodes before this, werent enough character building for the final scene, no we needed one more excruciatingly long sequence to get it through our thick skulls.

>>84104716
>hurp durp stop posting i need to be spoonfed muh character building otherwise i dont feel intellectual enough
>>
File: 1387404288003.png (115KB, 318x282px) Image search: [Google]
1387404288003.png
115KB, 318x282px
>>84104738

>>84104744
>i need to be spoonfed
Clearly it's not spoonfeeding when half the retards in this thread feel as though nothing happened.
>>
>>84104719
evidence?

>throat cutting scene
>Don Eladio BTFO via multi-poisoning
>Gus BTFO
>ricin storyline
>tension masterfully built the entire time

what season was better?
>>
>>84104744
>past few episodes have been building up Chuck's partial return to health
>he's able to function reasonably well at the office and at home with electricity
>can go outside just fine
Sure, just cut straight from that to "Did hear about Chuck? He's dead!" Did you miss the opening scene? He was getting better. Then he told Jimmy he never cared about him and Jimmy leaves. He literally destroys his home, looking for something that's not there, then he kills himself with a lantern stacked on top of newspapers (which Jimmy warned in court was a sign of Chuck being a danger to himself). This is contextualized by Chuck reading stories to Jimmy as kids, sitting in a tent in their backyard by lantern light.
>>
>>84104845
>ricin storyline
>good

no. Also, way to kill your big bad just to have some random neo-nazis be the end game. The show was garbage when they started writing it as they went along
>>
>>84104744
Where did you see in previous episodes that he was suicidal? He was always mentally ill but never a danger to himself
>>
>Jimmy doesn't know yet that his trick at the insurance agency lost Chuck his position at the firm
>he's going to find out Chuck killed himself
>then why
Jimmy had a hard life.
>>
>>84104937
nah, chuck did it so it looked like an accident
>>
>>84104937
No, Jimmy will likely never have any closure, it's going to be ruled out as an accident. it's even worse for him
>>
>>84104961
Same difference, really, since it will still be clear that Chuck went off the deep end again, and the obvious cause will be losing his career. That's mostly Chuck's fault, but Jimmy did two really low blows to make it happen and he'll know it.
>>
>>84104961
>>84104964
Chuck knocked over a lantern he had set on a stack of newspapers.

The exact example that Jimmy used in the hearing.

It'll be ruled as an accident but Jimmy will know what happened.
>>
>>84105021
*if he's dead
>>
>>84104692
>Chuck burning alive

B
R
A
V
O
>>
>>84104435
Jimmy isn't gonna do shit. He'll feel guilty but he's smart enough to understand that Howard did what he had to do.
>>
>>84104997
Chuck is not a blameless victim

He antagonised Jimmy, played with fire and got burnt. He could have accepted that ~maybe~ he did make a mistake, and get the numbers wrong, but no, he burned every bridge he had to sate his pride.
>>
>>84094703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM

a thread in /int/ means that I get to post this twice in one day!
>>
>>84094703
You are one giant pleb. That's all you are.
>>
>>84105064
fuck off
>>
>>84104535
Yes
>>
Calling it now: series cancelled, no season 4
>>
>BCS is bad because the finale is an emotional climax instead of BASED Walt cleverly murdering people OUT FUCKING SKILLED badass Mr White YEAH SCIENCE YEAH NIGGA
Fuck you cunts. I saw you arrive during season 4 of Breaking Bad. You were never welcome, utter plebeians
>>
>>84105510

will never happen. Netflix would pick it up in a hot minute
>>
After this episode it's fair to say that Rhea/Kim is the greatest waifu in the history of television
Jimmy is a fucking idiot if he doesn't marry her
>>
>>84094703

literally Pleb Filter: The Series.

you should fuck back off to /reddit/
>>
>>84105578
It's pretty much confirmed that he does, isn't it? Until he divorces her due to her refusing to give any more footjobs
>>
I think we all know the problem with this fanbase
"my fave character from BrBa is Jesse because he's just like me. MILFs MILFs MILFs!"
>>
>>84105551
It doesn't work like that. AMC still own the rights to the show even if they don't order a new season.
>>
>it's a chuck tears his house down for 40 minutes episode
>>
>>84105636
I just want to hear them say "I love you" to each other
Stop pulling my heartstrings Vince you motherfucker
>>
>>84104252
Fuck. Thats gonna be tough. At least chuck is finally gone now
>>
>>84105578
>Jimmy is a fucking idiot if he doesn't marry her
Well, Saul isn't married, so... this can go one of two ways and neither is good.
>>
>>84096087
Hector is a spoiled bratty kid. He's just pissy about Fring because he's someone who's better than he is without relying on his family's legacy. Gus is an actual self-made man whereas Hector is the heir of a wealthy crime family who brought nothing new to the table. Whenever someone does something he doesn't like he throws a tantrum, and that's just what he was doing here.
>>
>>84105721
>he thinks Chuck is dead
>>
>>84105742
We don't know Saul's home life in Breaking Bad
>>
Anyone else feel like Kim is going to fuck Jimmy over pretty much out of nowhere? A break-up seems too obvious. I think he's going to come into money at some point and she'll rob and ditch him for some ass-pull motivating factor that gets introduced in season 4. Maybe a sick father or some shit
>>
>>84105721
>At least chuck is finally gone now

>he thinks chuck is dead
kek
>>
>>84105680
AMC actually has nothing to do with production and Sony is the distributor.

If AMC decided to stop ordering seasons, Vince could just take it elsewhere.
>>
>>84105650
what the hell is a milf
>>
>>84105763
Saul doesn't wear a wedding ring.
>>
>>84105771
Chuck just probably killed himself
Depends on Jimmy's reaction he might disgust her
>>
>>84105771
>Anyone else feel like Kim is going to fuck Jimmy

After everything he's done, she better.
>>
>>84104854
>past few episodes have been building up Chuck's partial return to health
I thought it was pretty obvious that this was an act. Chuck trying to convince everyone and himself that he's better while still being in extreme (psychosomatic) pain.
>>
>>84105771
She's going to get addicted to opioids, this episode implied that.
>>
>>84105814
Not all married people do. It's probably not a wonderful idea for a man who interacts with scumbags and villains to advertise that he has a family - maybe that's why he never mentioned her to Walt either
>>
>>84105851
BRAVO VINCE
>>
It feels like Mike has been silently written out of the show, which is fair enough
Dude could die any minute
>>
>>84105888
what the hell was the last mike scene? i dont even remember if he was in last weeks ep
>>
>>84105910
Meeting Lydia at Madrigal
>>
who's got hi-def shots of kims ass in those pajama pants?

And her panties from s2 also. pajama pants and panties are pure kino
>>
>>84105857
Feels like a cop-out.

A man like Saul Goodman probably doesn't have many meaningful relationships.
>>
File: 1480548477808.gif (473KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1480548477808.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>84105814
>has cartel contacts
>does business with literal killers
>why doesn't he advertise the fact that he's married?
>>
>>84105928
Her ass this episode was 10/10
Also her boobies looked nice in that top
>>
>>84105823
I think she'll feel partially responsible when they put the pieces together and work out it was a suicide because of her hand in the court shenanigans. She already expressed doubt a couple times that she did the right thing. I think this will gnaw at her and make her more and more sour towards Jimmy, and that, because of some other motivating influence, she'll screw him over.

It pretty much has to happen for Jimmy to become Saul. He only snaps when he feels like someone has done him an injustice. A break-up isn't an injustice, but Kim fucking him over would be the final straw after the whole Chuck thing
>>
File: young chuck.jpg (32KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
young chuck.jpg
32KB, 620x334px
>tfw Kim didn't pick out This Is Spinal Tap
>>
>>84105937
The thing is though, Saul Goodman doesn't even exist, it's a fake name to create a layer of protection between him and the people he interacts with
>>
>>84105939
>the only way for cartels to figure out you have a wife is if you wear a ring
If they want dirt on him they'll get it.

>>84105968
The way things are going right now, I'd be willing to bet the name has more to do with his legal practice than anything else.
>>
I think some of you people are really stupid for thinking Kim's gonna become an addict. It's so out of character.

Anyway, S3 easily best season of the show. There is no better no show on TV.
>>
kimfags are the worst. her voice is absolutely repulsive and she sounds like she's about to cough up a phlegm ball every time she speaks
>>
>>84106016
>the answer is always the good stuff
It's a little early to say but there might be something there.
>>
>>84105992
>>the only way for cartels to figure out you have a wife is if you wear a ring
Never said that. But not wearing one is a helluva lot smarter than walking around with your shiny "I have a family!" billboard stuck to your finger.
>>
>>84105948
Jimmy will work out it was a suicide but hide the information from Kim because he doesn't want her to feel responsible. Kim will find out and be angry at Jimmy because he didn't tell her.
>>
>>84106018
Her voice would sound wonderful moaning into your ear as she pulls you in tight
>>
>>84106016
>There is no better no show on TV.

Any good shows to watch while waiting for a fucking year for season 4? how are Bosch and Quarry?
>>
>>84106037
It's an option but Kim is the Jesse of the show. She's definitely making it out on top.
>>
>kim finds out chuck killed himself even though jimmy tries to hide it
>she takes more and more pain killers
>gets addicted
>moves on to heroin
>becomes best friends with jane

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>84106018
>her voice

What is this, the next evolution of sharp knees?
>>
>>84106016
Where do you think you are? After last week's episode people were literally arguing that Jimmy would cuck her with Francesca because he offered her a fucking drink.
>>
>>84106086
watch season 3 of twin peaks
>>
>>84106086
quarry is the best show in the past 5 years
>>
>>84106098
Again, looking too much into connections and shit. Kim and Jane are many years apart. Thank fuck people here aren't writers. No one here ever gets it right.
>>
File: 1494684515489.jpg (93KB, 800x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1494684515489.jpg
93KB, 800x1074px
>tfw no cute female Atticus Finch gf
>>
>>84106118
She's perfect. I bet her genitals taste like strawberries.
>>
why exactly did jimmy sabotage his own efforts to get the sandpiper money sooner? Was it guilt?
>>
File: 1487479304342.jpg (76KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487479304342.jpg
76KB, 576x1024px
>>84105578
>Jimmy is a fucking idiot if he doesn't marry her
kim does not want a serious relationship. She want is light and without consequence. Kim sees Jim as a non-threatening dildo and wallet
>>
File: 1408741252594.png (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408741252594.png
141KB, 300x300px
You guys keep talking shit about the finale, but Kim's butt and armpits made it good.
>>
File: 10 Lantern (1080p HD).m4v.jpg (812KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
10 Lantern (1080p HD).m4v.jpg
812KB, 1916x1076px
best grill in bcs
>>
>>84101015
He probably changed his will to disinherit Jimmy
Ironically he probably left everything to Howard or HHM
>>
>>84106225
tfw no thicc bully lawyer gf
>>
So, are Jimmy and Kim in a romantic relationship? They seem more like just colleagues. Is Kim with Jimmy just for pity? I dont understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544KB, 1750x2500px
>>84106196
>Kim will never see you as a non-threatening dildo and use you as such whenever she pleases
>>
File: wojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>84106239
>>
>>84106018
>he doesn't want Kim to feed him phlegm balls like a baby bird
>>
File: 1466971199683.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466971199683.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
Look at this beta doing her work for free. just copies of useless paper whic can be printed again, but no, she wants them picked up and he becomes her puppy.
>>
>>84099916
Unironically being this retarded
>>
>>84106293
>it's a Jimmy picks up trash along the highway for 20 minutes to set this moment up arc
>>
>>84106037
You're retarded. They can't make one joke on the show without you autists picking it apart.
>>
>>84106293
Idiot
>>
>>84106247
Jimmy is Kim's cuckold.
>>
File: 1492536444226.jpg (50KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
1492536444226.jpg
50KB, 470x706px
>>84104169
Jeez now I get why threw all the electro shit in the garden. He really has no problem with it but he wants them all to feel bad about him. His electro mental illnes was a coping mechanism and he deactivated it without finding a substitute for his problems. Now he ultimately failed to his own demise
>>
>>84106293
when was this scene?
>>
>>84106293
Where the fuck are his clothes?
>>
>>84106293
You are dumb, you can't let a clients' info get out into the open like that
>>
>>84104168
Jimmy will try to get the rest of Chuckie Chuck's money.
>>
>>84094703
>Squatcobbler.

This needs no defending. I burst out laughing all over again just reading it.
>>
File: muh_feet.jpg (295KB, 665x700px) Image search: [Google]
muh_feet.jpg
295KB, 665x700px
>ibuprophen or the good stuff
>THE GOOD STUFF
morphine is the best feeling in the world
>>
>>84101015
i dont honestly care
im not watching this shit anymore, you fat fuck
>>
>>84103922

His "That's bullshit" line was based af.
>>
I can't believe Chuck is fucking dead
>>
>>84106430
No way Chuck probably donated it to some dorky charity or left it all to his ex wife
>>
>>84106464
but he's not dead
>>
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the skaters getting kidnapped as one of the most stupid moments of the show. Felt like at that point the writers weren't sure if they wanted the show to be more wacky.
>>
>>84106444
What is wrong with women?
>>
Why doesn't Jimmy and Kim never show affection to one another
>>
>>84106478
Space blanket protected him from heat as well. He used the three million to become Ted kasinski
>>
>>84106534
Autism
>>
>>84106503
Yeah, I had a bad feeling about the show when that happened.
>>
>>84106293
>pick up all of those documents
>she's very happy you helped her
>exits car and walks towards you
>knocks stack of paper out of your hands
>"oops"
>gives you a knowing look
>kneels down to pick up paper
>her head is level with your crotch
>it's dark out
>no traffic
>looks up at you expectantly
>"you know...I changed my mind about the whole 'not feeding me' thing"
>>
>>84106534
Because they fucked IRL and Bob odenkirk is married so he needs to keep a distance. Source: I empty the honey wagons on set and Bob doesn't know you can't put Magnums in a chemical toilet
>>
Mark my words

Chuck will survive
>>
>>84094703
I'm sorry if you don't like it. I think it's the best (and probably also most realistic) drama series out there. Breaking Bad not withstanding.
>>
>>84106666
Chuck made a deal with the evil lord confirmed.
>>
>>84103629
This.
>>
>>84103507
Oh god the pajamas
>>
>>84106464
why not? he obviously wasnt going to survive since hes not around in breaking bad
>>
File: 170410070324-.jpg (57KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
170410070324-.jpg
57KB, 780x438px
Nah, I think BCS is great.
The only thing that drags it down is Netfilx.
Because only 12 year olds with autism can't sit and watch a show for more than one episode they have to put cliff hangers on every single ending.
But other than that it's great. The characters are well fleshed out and feel completely different from each other, the acting is superb, the story is slow but interesting and entertaining non the less.
The ability to foreshadow BB is a huge perk and probably the reason most people watch it.
>>
File: rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio03.jpg (332KB, 1201x1800px) Image search: [Google]
rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio03.jpg
332KB, 1201x1800px
>>84103678
>Not normally a kim freak but shes cute in this episode.

It's the hair down.
>>
>>84106324
This pottery went over my head
I'm such a fucking noob.
>>
File: 1496788387189.jpg (492KB, 1365x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496788387189.jpg
492KB, 1365x728px
>>84094703
>Nothing really has ever happened. Nothing at all.

There are things happening. You probably just don't see it.
>>
File: olen gorilla.png (251KB, 589x749px) Image search: [Google]
olen gorilla.png
251KB, 589x749px
>>84106685
>not withstanding
does this mean not including breaking bad or as well as breaking bad
sorry is stupid...
>>
File: 6541654654.png (913KB, 594x588px) Image search: [Google]
6541654654.png
913KB, 594x588px
>>84104514
DROPPED
>>
>>84106748
Including Breaking Bad.
>>
>In season 1 Jimmy gives away dirty money he could have easily taken for himself
>He later regrets this and says he would never do that again
>Does it again with the old ladies
Hmm
>>
>>84106736
BCS needs more Gus. And maybe Lydia.
>>
>>84106747
I don't see it.
>>
>>84103922
Truly, TRULY our guy.
>>
>>84106534
Because toying with our emotions is what brings us back week after week and year after year

I'm hoping 4x10 is a full length black&white episode where Gene and Future Kim will finally say they love each other
>>
>>84106798
Look closer.
>>
File: 1495137252639.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495137252639.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>84094703
Honestly, it was okay, but a crap finale. We didn't need 10 minutes of Chuck destroying his own home. No Mike is also a letdown.
But what I don't get is Kim, I thought she cancelled everything because she realized she has trouble counting now, due to the accident? But then she's just a slob at home for whatever reason. Ironically, I give the least amount of shit about Jimmy's storyline at this point, I'd much rather have the show focus on Mike & Gus
>>
>>84106778
he's still going to get the money. Its just going to take longer now
>>
File: 4x13_Gus'_face_off.png (751KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4x13_Gus'_face_off.png
751KB, 1280x720px
>>84106666
>tfw Gus is also a Terminator
>>
Chuck's suicide felt rushed. That ten minute sequence of him smashing his house up felt kind of crammed-in to establish that he was properly losing his shit because there had been no indication that he was suicial-tier insane before then. I think they should have handled it with more subtlety across the whole season instead of throwing it out there in a super conspicuous way in the very last episode.
>>
>>84106666
>>84106898
Fuck, I meant Chuck is a Terminator.
>>
>>84106898
wow, thanks for the spoiler
>>
File: 1495239885029.jpg (154KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1495239885029.jpg
154KB, 1200x1800px
>>84103507
Dat fucking ASS
Better RIM KIM
>>
It wasn't that impressive an episode but hey, chuck dying I guess is something. The salamanca thing was way too predictable, just like gus killing nacho.

Throughout the entire season I was thinking that at some point Kim would snap and leave Jimmy or at least have some sort of big misunderstanding with him. It was more of a gut feeling after the 30 things he's done.
>>
>>84106903
This, I thought he would electrocute himself or something
>>
>>84106898
What were they thinking with this?
>>
>>84106922
>he hasn't seen the Terminator arc
>>
>>84106839
>But what I don't get is Kim, I thought she cancelled everything because she realized she has trouble counting now, due to the accident? But then she's just a slob at home for whatever reason.

these are the fucking people who like Mike's story
>>
>>84106903
Chuck lost everything in the end. He didn't have the law, he didn't have Jimmy, and it turned out his entire life was a lie because Howard was the good boy always working to protect the firm and Chuck was the one trying to pull a Slippin' Jimmy scam on them.
>>
File: 1487326432366.jpg (13KB, 504x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487326432366.jpg
13KB, 504x384px
a "jimmy" is old-timey slang for a lantern, as in the lantern that slipped off the table
>>
>>84106967
Tbh, I stopped caring about Kim's character a long time ago, she's either gonna die or move away
>>
>>84106839
>We didn't need 10 minutes of Chuck destroying his own home

What about Mike digging? What about him disassembling his car?
You are not getting the cold focus on what effort is and determination in this show, seemingly. In Chuck's case it was having to watch a man selfdestruct his existence without being conscious about it. It was fucking brutal.

I swear this show goes over so many people's heads it's not even funny anymore
>>84106903
The signs where there, you probably didn't notice them is my guess. The way he kept playing strong and pretend with Howard in his house the other episode was an indication for me.
I didn't think it was rushed. The moment I saw him break a hole in his bookshelf I knew he was done.
>>
>>84107003
>blatantly misses plot points
>i-i d-don't care
>>
File: rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio02.jpg (244KB, 1201x1800px) Image search: [Google]
rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio02.jpg
244KB, 1201x1800px
>when you become a sex symbol in your mid 40s
>>
>>84107045
She looks pretty damn good for her age.
>>
This show has been filtering plebs for three seasons now. How much more can they take?
>>
>>84107003
You are missing about 80% of the shows concept and content then. I'm sorry for you
>>
File: 1483058765460.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483058765460.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>84106534
>Why doesn't Jimmy and Kim never show affection to one another
this, she shows affection only once she knows her future will turn to shit, especially if she dumps him now. Anyway, good luck at loving a slut.
>>
File: rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio04.jpg (232KB, 1201x1800px) Image search: [Google]
rheaseehorn_johnhongstudio04.jpg
232KB, 1201x1800px
>it's a Bob Odenkirk strongly considers leaving his wife episode
>>
>>84107077
surely there aren't many left now
>>
>>84107032
Are you implying it's some sort of High art, when a character in a TV show gets a 10 minute segment of destroying his own shit? It's not better when a background extra suddenly gets 20 minute of exposition, just so you could feel sorry for him dying. Chuck was going to die, that's going to be one of the breaking points in jimmy's life, but his suicide was retarded. Yes, I get it, he lost his career, his brother, his friend who was basically his son, etc. but they didn't need to dedicate 10 minutes of him wrecking his own house, then cut away to do completly unreleated things with other characters, then fill the final couple of minutes with oh he's suiciding right now :^).
It was shit, could've been fixed with better editing, or if his death was an accident, caused by his madness.

>>84107039
>>84107092
Then explain please, I wanna partake in the patrician art of american tv shows
>>
real
>>
>>84106534
>>84107095

I don't say this often, but - you don't get it. A part of this show -and a beautiful part- is about the things you don't get to see or which you have to know on your own to recognize them.

Their relationship is incredible imo. Maybe I'm just getting old or you're too young, but the messages are all there.

The tragic aspect of it however is that Jimmy is an immature angsty fuck up.
>>
>>84094703

It's a story about people, lot's of things have happened
>>
>>84107165
>Are you implying it's some sort of High art, when a character in a TV show gets a 10 minute segment of destroying his own shit?
I was thinking the same thing when I was watching Citizen Kane and Orson Welles started trashing the bedroom - I mean, what a fucking pleb film, director, and actor.
>>
>>84106808
>>84106808
I think we're all hoping this will end with Jimmy and Kim riding off into the sunset. They have amazing chemistry and it's made smouldering by the fact that it's always so subtle and down-played.

But here's another thing though. This takes place in 2003 and the gene timeline is about 10 years later.

Kimmy is nearly 50 and honestly, with less make-up she DOES look it. They cake on makeup on an aging actress to make a 50 year old look 35.

So moral of this story is if they do have them reunite in the Gene timeline, they probably will just use a small amount of makeup to let her age naturally show. And old women aren't hot... but we'll see.
>>
>>84107165
>Then explain please, I wanna partake in the patrician art of american tv shows

Kim's car crash's effect wasn't really the physical damage, but the mental. Kim recognized that she overworked and followed Jimmy's advice into "being a slob for whatever reason". Her overworking actually endangered her and others.
>>
Leaked set photo from Kim meeting Gene in the future
>>
>>84107186
>that hairline

JUST
>>
>>84094703
>there are still people waiting for the show connect to Breaking Bad

Stop. Plenty of stuff has happened in this show if you take it for what it is.
>>
>>84107165
>explain please
If you are unable to enjoy the beauty of the landscape, you'll probably not enjoy the journey.

But reading the rest of your post here I'd probably suggest you stop watching since you seem a dumb pleb who's better off watching stuff by Brian Fuller.
This just isn't for you.
>>
So... what kept drawing power in Chuck's house?
>>
>>84107248
You must be 18+ to post on this website.
>>
>>84107315
baldie detected
>>
>>84104744
The way I see it Chuck was repressing a part of his feelings he didn't want to aknowledge, so these feelings manifested in the form of his mental illness. It was a construction of his mind to prevent him from being hurt. He was recovering after he found out the true nature of his condition(the battery he had on him during the trial) but it manifested again full force right after he told Jimmy that he didn't really care about him.

This and the opening scene tells us that a part of Chuck truly hated his brother but he also loved him without realizing it. The two most important things in Chuck's life: the law, and his brother, are now gone, because one destroyed the other. Because of Jimmy, Chuck is no longer part of HHM and he has his reputation broken as a law practitioner. But Chuck still wants the love and support of Jimmy, which hurts him because he cannot tolerate it at the same time. His world has crumbled.

So he flees into the realm of his painful electric delirium, which intensifies proportionally to the emotional and existential crisis he is going through, eventually crushing his soul and pushing him to suicide. Or something like that.

That's why I think the long breakdown sequence is actually interesting. Also, remember the end of last season? Chuck faked to have gone bonkers by putting space blankets everywhere, now at the end of the next we see how he truly loses his mind.
>>
What was that intro about, with that long tracking shot? Was that the kid and dad from season one? I completely missed any context of that.
>>
>>84107338
You must be 18+ to post on this website
>>
>>84107351
It was Chuck and Jimmy from like 1970
>>
File: you.jpg (28KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
28KB, 483x600px
>>84107315
Is that the age you started losing your hair? My condolences, gramps.
>>
>>84107300
>tfw it was the meter itself
>>
>>84107374
You must have hair to post on this website.
>>
File: bAecU0T.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bAecU0T.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
/gay for Rhea/
>>
>>84107242
Difference is, Citizen Kane was done decades ago, it's [CURRENT YEAR], using the same boring screenwriting tropes is really fucking boring. Are you the same guy who thinks the smoke slowly lifting after a big explosion to reveal the protag is also A+ in creating tension?
The whole montage was way too much in your face, it wasn't subtle at all, it was there to pander to the armchair film critics so they could feel good
>character doing crazy shit with sad/suggestive music in the background, that keeps escalating
>I wonder what happens next

>>84107279
>y-you're not smart enough!
ok senpai

>>84107242
That's it? I mean I got that, I thought I missed something, I guess it's kinda in her character?

>>84107300
Mike's bug probably? I don't think they showed him getting it out
>>
>>84107300
God.
>>
>>84107374
>engaging shitposters and lowlifes

...Anon
>>
>>84107432
Did you guys hear anything? Seems awfully quiet in this thread.
>>
>>84107107
they'll keep coming for the BB secondary character cameos, how many of them came in their pants when they saw the scrapyard guy
>>
>>84107432
Beautiful eyes.
>>
>>84107435
he didnt put anything in there he just took pictures.
>>
>>84107435
>ok senpai

You're apparently not. Since you're also not able to read my whole post as it seems.

I know it sucks when things go over your head, but it's ok to admit sometimes that some things just aren't for you.
>>
>>84107435
>The whole montage was way too much in your face, it wasn't subtle at all
And how would you "subtly" present a man in the throes of self-destruction fully given over to psychosomatic paranoia? Why should such a thing be subtle in the first place? Why can't it be grand and violent?
>>
>>84104511
lol

this is why i come to these threads

i love the show, it's a really strong pleb filter, but i think we all know a few people who don't have the patience for it
>>
Kim will live to post-Breaking Bad. 100%
>>
>>84107435
Your post tells me all I need to know about you. That you use the words 'tropes' and the word 'boring' twice in one sentence.
What you idiot call 'in your face' simply shows that about 80% of what this show does or depicts goes straight over your head.
Leave this show and this thread be, you won't be missed.
>>
>>84107478
Then I have no idea, I thought it's Mike's shenanigans, and the fire dpt. would find it in the ashes, and it would send Jimmy on another guilt trip. Then maybe Chuck was just imagining things or something

>>84107504
Why do you keep replying? Don't @ me, go be an autist at someone else. There's not a lot of deep thoughts in this show, why do you think B R A V O V I N C E is a meme?

>>84107531
It wasn't grand, or violent, that's my point, it was nothing, it wasn't intense enough to make chuck go batshit crazy, and it wasn't subtle enough to make you go oh shit. I don't know how to do it differently, I'm not a screenwriter or an editor.
But I would've preferred if we only got a slight glimpse into chuck starting to break the walls, then cut it, don't let the scene go on for that long.
>>
>>84107346
Chuck was always the brother that tried harder, but ultimately Jimmy was always able to get the same or more out of life with charisma and very little effort. Jimmy, in all parts of life would upstage his brother chuck by deceit and charisma.

This damaged chuck so much subconsciously that he began to "cry out" for attention which is the stage that most mental illness is built upon. Like a toddler throwing a tantrum complaining about sickness got him to be coddled. And coddled is better than ignored. His sickness began to get worse and he got more attention and coddling. He found Jimmy level rewards in life by playing people for attention. But this was seated so deeply that even he couldn't see what was up. The more extreme his psychosomatic illness became, the more attention and special treatment he got. He thrived upon it so obviously the symptoms never abated.

It was control in a chaotic world.

Chuck loved his brother and his suicide was specifically targeted at Jimmy as the ultimate fuck you. I think the lamp he did it with was the one him and Jimmy would go camping with.

Also, Kim will begin to draw parallels with her wreck and chuck's suicide and see that people around Jimmy get hurt, exactly what Chuck had said.
>>
>>84107435
>Mike's bug probably?

Kek. Ok, now I'm calling you a troll. You CAN'T be this dumb, faggot. Holy shit.

Seriously, are you 14?
>>
>>84107605
>But I would've preferred if we only got a slight glimpse into chuck starting to break the walls, then cut it, don't let the scene go on for that long.
People like you should just be rounded up and euthanized.
>>
I wonder if gene's fake mustache is canon. If yes he'll surely get caught after being taken to the hoapital.
>>
>>84107586
Are you this thirsty for attention? At this point I legit can't tell if you dropped your fedora, or if I'm being memed on. Either way, reconsider your values
I repeat words because english isn't my native languge, did you also get that from my post?
>>
>>84107605
Holy shit you're a retard. Stop posting you sad fuck
>>
>>84107669
I got that you're a dumb memer who just repeats words he heard to try to fit in on here. And I also got that you're not really smart.

Give this show another try in five years or so and try to find other ways to kill your time. Try sports or something. Or a job.
>>
I like the show, but I wish they'd stop with the 65-75 minute slots with a fuckton of ads. Just show limited commercials.

Like if you wanted to watch the first encore yesterday you would've been up until 1:30am after ads and Talking Saul. I know about DVR and torrenting, but I'm annoyed by the principle. BCS isn't brimming with so much story that you need the extra time every week. There are tons of commercials. Just show fewer commercials.
>>
>>84107954
Are... are you watching this with adds?
>>
>>84107954
>he still watches TV
>he still pays for TV
>>
>>84104865
They've done that since day 1

Reminder Jesse was supposed to die at the end of the first season
>>
>>84107954
get a load of this guy
>>
>>84107612
This 110%
>>
>>84103629
>/v/
manchild pls go back
>>
File: 1497927309213.jpg (86KB, 506x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497927309213.jpg
86KB, 506x270px
Maybe there is something that keeps Chuck from dieing. So he will open his eyes again in a hospital bed.
>>
>>84107414
kek
>>
>>84106987
>jimmy is old-timey slang for a lantern
>slipped off the table
>slipping jimmy
BRAVO
RAVO
AVO
VO
O
>>
>>84107954
just fucking torrent it. i haven't watched a commercial in years.

for some silly reason people seem to think that watching it live on cable counts towards ratings so they insist on watching it. if you don't have a nielsen box they have no fucking clue what you're watching
>>
>>84094703
I feel the frustration. Unlike BB, the writers clearly don't know how they want to finish Jimmy's arch. Stretching this to 4 or 5 seasons is simply not necessary, and the show has suffered as a result.
>>
How did Vince go from creating Skylar to creating Kim?
>>
>>84108248
you mean creating one disgusting pig of a character to creating another disgusting pig of a character?
>>
>>84106898
I don't understand how so many people seem to have liked this scene. It was cartoonish and over the top, plus the CGI was fucking awful. Completely broke any suspension of disbelief and just looked stupid.
>>
>>84107612
>I think the lamp he did it with was the one him and Jimmy would go camping with.

Shit. I think you're right.
>>
>>84108263
You. Neck yourself, virgin.
>>
>>84108293
Yep. My thoughts exactly. I keep blanking that whole thing from my memory.
>>
>>84094703
I dropped this a while back. I kept saying "it's good but...".There are some great scenes with Vince's trademark dialogue but I keep returning the question of why should I care?

Breaking Bad had it's lulls but kept me coming back because it had a brilliant central conceit, a series about an unremarkable man who is going to die of cancer and is willing to risk everything by becoming a drug manufacturer to ensure his families future once he's gone. Mr Chips into Scarface. With Saul, what is there? A shady pseudo-lawyer trying to go legit? I guess that's ok, not exactly a killer hook.

When I heard they were making a Better Call Saul show I honestly thought it was going to be a comedy, about the cases Saul took before Walt walked in. Taking shitty cases and bullshitting his way into acquittals, occasionally giving up clients to save his own morally bankrupt ass. Maybe even a season arc where he gets slowly embroiled in a larger mystery involving some serious criminals and trying to weasel his way out alive. And of course, Huell and the receptionist rounding out the cast as the "we don't even want to know, as long as we get payed" types.

Instead we get a burn so slow it's barely even warm. Glad to hear I'm not missing anything.
>>
>>84100388
actually thought they'd say that tbhq
>>
>>84108017
>>84108080
>>84108118
>>84108197

> I know about DVR and torrenting, but I'm annoyed by the principle.

Jesus, you guys analyze this shit scene by scene but won't read to the end of a post you're replying to.
>>
>>84108679
are you annoyed more by the principle, or by the ads
>>
>>84107954
lmao fucking americans
>>
File: Chuck_-_BCS_T2.png (344KB, 622x658px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_-_BCS_T2.png
344KB, 622x658px
>>84094703
F
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.