[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could a live action adaptation be done? the marik story is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

could a live action adaptation be done? the marik story is the only one worth telling
>>
Put some gay wigs on some dorks and they mug a lot, this one isn't complicated.
>>
Ask the other children.

>>>/a/
>>
No. Nobody would be able to take it seriously unless they completely remove the card game aspect. Without the card game, what the hell's the point?
>>
File: tumblr_o1ydzjSeoA1uax6y9o1_1280.png (592KB, 634x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ydzjSeoA1uax6y9o1_1280.png
592KB, 634x904px
Who would play him?
>>
>>84094070
The final story between Marik and the Pharaoh all but remove cards anyway. It's basically just summoning kino monsters with millennium power.
>>
it could be done.
>>
File: mai-valentine-anime.jpg (25KB, 277x355px) Image search: [Google]
mai-valentine-anime.jpg
25KB, 277x355px
here's me
>>
>>84094194

zac efron. unfortunately zac cant act for shit.
>>
File: IMG_4087.jpg (189KB, 499x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4087.jpg
189KB, 499x380px
reminder that Seto Kaiba is the best pure duelist in the world and doesn't rely on performance enhancing ancient egyptian artifacts to win
>>
Sure not the card game aspect though. An LOTR type of film with cards that can summon monsters is possible though.
>>
they should briefly show the cards before time travel back to egypt and real monsters and shit
>>
>>84094485
Holy shit I had no idea Zac was this built.
>>
Make it in ancient egypt like some of the episodes
>>
>>84094485
>>84094485
kaiba isn't a manlet
>>
>>84093762
I can dig it? how did that shit end btw? I remember being hype af for the end of the battle city arc and then they did a gay as detour in matrix land and i just couldn't stay interested and gave up. Did they banish Marik with the power of friend ship? Did Bakura return from the shadow realm? Did Mai and Odeon ever get out of their comas? I forgot about this shit for years
>>
>>84094624
neither is tony stark but its a fucking movie.
>>
>>84094624
SETH GREEN FOR YUGI
>>
The sound of the points going down will be forever ingrained in my head
>>
>>84093762
No. They could never pull off the crazy hairdos or outfits and those are part of the show's charm. If they can't do the hair, they can't do it at all.
>>
>>84093762

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29e-DUjBPYQ
>>
>>84093762
Things like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon are too detached from reality to be made into live action films.
>>
>>84094630
honestly go watch it dude!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.