[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into theater at 9pm to watch Wonder Woman >Get comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1497901957483.jpg (35KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
1497901957483.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>Walk into theater at 9pm to watch Wonder Woman
>Get comfy and watch the people walk in to their seats
>A man and his infant baby (5 months from what I can tell) walks in
>I shake my head and think I was seeing something
>Movie starts, the baby wont shut the fuck up
>Every boom and explosion makes the baby habe autistic rage
>(parent) actually brought an infant baby to a late night PG13 action film
>Parent is wearing a shirt that says "Cuddle with me and watch Star Wars?"
>Never gets asked to leave

Oh my fucking god I have a gun to my head and im ready to pull the trigger
>>
Oh yeah, he also had a long beard and was balding. Beer belly, and a mix race kid. Im not joking and I wish I was
>>
>>84093168
>Watching Wonder woman at the kinoplex
That's where you fucked up
>>
>>84094291
I went with my girlfriend who gave me an under the blanket blowjob while watching sooooo
>>
>tonight at about 9:15, take my wife's son to see wonder woman
>i like to call it empowerment, representation woman
>3rd time for xim, 7th for me
>literally wearing my best outfit for a cool night out with the kiddo
>wife's son loudly vocalizing his approval of the strong female lead character of diana, i smile knowing xe will grow up respecting womyn just like me
>some entitled white male behind me is loudly shaking his head in disapproval of the movie
>silently hope he gets raped by strong black men and has to check his privilege out in the parking lot
>thought of strong black men makes my mouth water, start thinking about my wife's bf and if they'll want me to prep him tonight
>check phone, text from Tyrone says he's taking wife out all night, won't be back until tomorrow
>won't get to taste his yummy black dick tonight

Oh my fucking god I have a gun to my head and im ready to pull the trigger
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.