[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I was there Peter. On Thursday, April 4, 1968 in Memphis.I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: djDhlinY.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
djDhlinY.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>I was there Peter. On Thursday, April 4, 1968 in Memphis.I was staring down the barrel of a 30-06 with my Remington 760, oh boy was she a bute. Same gun I used in the war.....
Ben takes a swig from his flask
>King was staying in room 306 at the Lorraine Motel in . Oh how I stayed up polishing my rifle. Thinking about the times I had company in the same room I was in then.....Big...dick swinging ladies who pleasured me all night....all night Peter. Well imagine yourself in my situation. Your in a hotel 8, you are past your prime in a hotel where the greatest moments of your life unfolded, you look through the scope of a gun that was meant to end your life and you see a nigger.....In one of the fanciest motels in Tennessee....Boy did Dylan have it right. The times....they are a changing.
Ben takes another swig
>>
>>84090931
tl;dr

twas a diffrent time ay
>>
File: acce01fe_OUrof.jpg (38KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
acce01fe_OUrof.jpg
38KB, 1366x768px
>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]
>>
File: raimi.jpg (60KB, 509x363px) Image search: [Google]
raimi.jpg
60KB, 509x363px
>>
>>84090931
did you get this from archer or rick and morty?
>>
>>84091732
Archer obviously
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.