[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished The Last Kingdom and I thought it was absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kingdom.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Just finished The Last Kingdom and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I love shows that involve kings/queens, swords, sex, some politics, good story etc.
So far i've seen
Spartacus
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Marco Polo
Davinci's Demons
The Last Kingdom
Borgia

What else should I watch? I heard Black Sails was okay, but it isnt on Netflix which is unfortunate.
>>
>>84083866
bump
>>
>>84083866
bump
>>
just pirate Black Sails

you honestly have watched most of the kind of shows I'd recommend for that kind of thing
>>
>>84083866
you haven't seen rome yet? go watch it now. also can we discuss tlk here, i love it.
>>
Sharpe

Same author as the last kingdom
>>
>>84083866
This show sucks ass
>>
>>84083866
There are two Borgia shows. Which did you watch?
>>
>>84083866
Rome.
>>
>>84083866
bump
>>
>>84085425
I forgot to mention that I have seen that, my bad
>>
>>84085813
the netflix original
>>
>>84087010
Ahh that's the better version. No need to watch the Jeremy Irons one then. As for other recommendations:

Rome.
Sharpe.
Black Sails.
Resurrection: Ertugrl (Turkish historical drama)

Are all good to decent.
>>
Watch sharpe faggot
>>
>>84083866
The Tudors
>>
>Saxon Stories adapted
>Sharpe adapted

Which Cornwell series should be adapted next?

The answer is The Warlord Chronicles.
>>
>>84083866
Rome, you stupid fucking reddit pleb
>>
File: BernardCornwell_Harlequin.jpg (28KB, 304x474px) Image search: [Google]
BernardCornwell_Harlequin.jpg
28KB, 304x474px
>>84087362
The correct answer is the Grail Quest series you double nigger.
>>
File: Drake.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Drake.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>84087508

>Set in the Hundred Years War
>Still tries to make the English the good guys

I'd still love to see it adapted as well.
>>
>>84087617
The English unironically had the superior claim to the French throne tho...
>>
Borgia was so comfy. Cesare and Lucretia were my waifu
>>
>>84087362
>p
sharpe blows
>>
File: Arn_-_The_Knight_Templar_poster.jpg (101KB, 350x483px) Image search: [Google]
Arn_-_The_Knight_Templar_poster.jpg
101KB, 350x483px
>>84083866
Arn: The Knight Templar and Pillars of the Earth
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.