[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was toxic and manipulative and went around treating her friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

She was toxic and manipulative and went around treating her friends like absolute shit for no valid reason, and even then, her friends still couldn’t bring themselves to hold her accountable for her actions for some reason. To be fair though her character probably wouldn't have been so intolerable if she'd been, at the very least, given some sort of decent character development, but that never happens and she's still the same character by the time the series ends. Were we suppose to like her?
>>
Not sure how your high-school experience was if you still know people still stuck in high-school mode, but I think Skins and Effy in particular resonated with a lot of people that age at the time.
I think you're supposed to hate almost all the characters because they're fucked up caricatures of people you were supposed to know.

Probably just talking out my arse tho
>>
>>84078823
But yeah, you forgive her because she's hot and you wanna fuck her.
Also if you wanna know the actual end, there's a series where you see her in the future at an insurance company or something. Or maybe it's stocks. Can't remember.
>>
>>84078652
No she was 11/10 but a fucking gigabitchcunt for no reason and fucked with 2x poo in loos; absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>84079255
>No she was 11/10 but a fucking gigabitchcunt for no reason and fucked with 2x poo in loos; absolutely disgusting.Top Refresh
Tbh who was the second poo in loo? I remember the first poo in the loo being a skater boy. Or was the first poo poo vindaloo shitting in street designated pajeet in season 1?
>>
she went to jail in the end so it's okay
>>
>>84079337
Some canary wharf dude in the movie or whatever those last episodes were called.

She died in prison or something?
>>
>>84078652
Unironically the most toxic female character ever
>>
>>84078652
Wasn't her story that her parents were divorced so she would mix the pain and fighting with love kinda thing and fuck every relationship shes in up?
>>
>>84078987
She's a secretary at an insurance company. She's only there to suck dick and pour coffee. She deserves it
>>
>>84078987
I believe it was in stocks. She flirted with that nerd to give her insider information. It's why she went to jail in the end. When everything went to shit she fucked that nerd highschool effy style.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.