[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a discussion on this show for those that have finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bloodline03-590x363.jpg (51KB, 590x363px) Image search: [Google]
bloodline03-590x363.jpg
51KB, 590x363px
Can we get a discussion on this show for those that have finished it?

I was pretty dissappointed with how this ended, not only was it a pretty shitty conclusion but then they leave it as one of those open ended kinda endings where you "decide choice the characters have made". I dont mind endings like that every now and then but when its a tv show that youve been following for a while, then I want a solid conclusion, not a lazy "we didnt know what the fuck to do with the character so you decide now"

The fucking captain or whatever rejecting Johns confession cause he was quitting was bullshit, Eric staying in jail cause no one would properally fess up was shit. I'm glad Kevin at least got what was coming to him, I was getting really pissed when he almost got away in Cuba.

I sympathized with John in the end though, I really hate him the past seasons but I genuinely felt bad for the guy in the end, but I'm still pissed he sent an innocent man to jail, and didnt do anything to help him.

Also sucked that Mendolsohn couldnt be in more episodes, but I guess it wouldve been cheesy to have his ghost or whatever throughout the rest of the season.

Hard to judge the whole show. Season 1 was the best mainly cause of Mendolsohn, 2 was good but not as good as the first, and 3 kinda messed up on the final act
>>
>>84078551
bumpity
>>
I hate this board
>>
Did it end with him getting the fuck of someones boat?
>>
>>84081190
it ended with him either telling Dannys son what happened to him, or he possible lies to him about it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.