[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A Los Angeles County coroner’s report released on Mond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: NEhFyS4J4Fnukp_1_b.jpg (42KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEhFyS4J4Fnukp_1_b.jpg
42KB, 600x316px
>A Los Angeles County coroner’s report released on Monday revealed a mixture of drugs that were in actress Carrie Fisher’s system when she went into cardiac arrest on an L.A.-bound flight and later died.

>Fisher’s toxicology review found evidence of cocaine, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates when she was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Hospital on Dec. 23, a toxicology report showed.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-autopsy-report-20170619-story.html
>>
Who?
>>
>>84074003
Do you even bother checking the catalog? Why do we need two threads about this?
>>
File: IMG_1472.png (727KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.png
727KB, 750x1334px
>>84074003
Would explain her tweets.
>>
Holy shit! MDMA is ecstasy? I didn't know that!
>>
>>84074003
No weed ? I am dissapoint.
>>
>>84074101
This woman wrote several books

She was a professional script doctor

This should've been a warning sign
>>
>>84074003
She wanted to die after seeing her CGI self in Rogue One. She deliberately ingested this cocktail
>>
>>84074101
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>84078928
Carrie is too senile to do motion capture and Gary didnt get some divine ass
>>
>>84074003
>now that she's dead, let's smear her name by saying she did a bunch of buzzword drugs that don't mix and that no professional junkie would ever use together
Bullshit.
>>
>>84074097
I know, we need more room for Wonder Woman in the catalog
>>
>>84074003

Yeah but whats opiates tho
>>
>>84079123
>lets hide the truth that she was a drug addict because it triggers nu-males
>>
>>84079202
Heroin
>>
>>84074003
Illuminati sacrifice
>>
>>84079287
>let's ignore that everyone's known she was a user since the 1970s except for kids who shouldn't be on this site
>>
>>84078928
"People have aged so much (that) you cant even get them to do motion capture. (Its) as though these folks are disobedient. Auditions are held (and) Gary didnt (even) get cast."

Parenthesis words I added to try and make it a little more legible. That poor fucking woman, a definite example of older hollywood that flew off the deep end and her handlers (if she had any) should be fucking tried for not keeping a better eye on her and getting her help as she sank lower and lower into bi-polar hell. One of my last IRL friends that I have left is living with bipolar and manic depression, its a living hell for him, and he quit all the drugs and booze because of it. I couldnt imagine what it would be like if youre going through that and doing the heavy shit on top of it....
>>
>>84079123
>buzzword drugs that don't mix and that no professional junkie would ever use together

Nigger you're stupid as fuck. Just because all that showed up in her toxicology doesn't mean that she was flying high on all of them when she died. Weed stays in your system and will show up in a toxicology up to 6 months after you smoke it.
>>
>>84074003
Uh, naaaah, I'm not gonna buy for one minute that carrie fisher had anything to do with drugs, mr anon.
>>
>>84079540
>lets ignore the fact that she was held up as a paragon of "quit the drugs kids, see, even crazy ass Carrie Fisher quit and shes better off for it"

And yes, I know, "once a user, always a user", but they try their damnedest to cover that up most of the time, dont they?
>>
>>84074101
Holy shit, is this real?
>>
>>84079817
Henry Rollins said it best: there's no such thing as an ex-junkie, just junkies that are using and junkies that aren't using.
>>
>>84080021
Yes. She not only was a heavy drug user, but she also suffered from bipolar so bad that she had to have ECT treatments something like once every six weeks or some shit. Electro shock therapy is no fucking joke, it will fry your shit.
>>
>Carrie Fisher did drugs
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
>>
>>84075686
DUDE
>>
>>84079775
Okay, normie, here's some infomercial for you about doing drugs: you don't be a cokehead and do heroin. That's defeating the entire purpose for being a cokehead, so guess what? Cokeheads don't do heroin. You can do coke and ex together because they play off each other; you don't do ex and heroin together, because that defeats the purpose for doing ex. The alcohol shouldn't even have been mentioned, it's an incidental. The odd man out in that entire report is heroin, it makes no sense and she was too long in the game to have made that kind of newbie user mistake, so this report is bullshit and clearly a smear job.
t. a junkie fuck for more than 20 years
>>
>>84074003
Good riddance, let her rot in hell for all eternity.
Slow and painful death the length of a lifetime is the only fate junkie degenerates deserve.
Amen
>>
>>84080242

Just because those substances showed up doesn't mean she did them all at the same time.
>>
suicide confirmed
>>
>>84075686
she probably saved the weed for her "sober" days.
>>
getting fucked up on coke, molly and junk right till the end
rip to the goat
>>
>>84074003
coked out bitch should've ghost written the new TOOL album.
>>
>>84080808
no wonder she aged so poorly
>>
that report doesnt make sense.
>>
>MDMA (better known as ecstasy)
>>
File: george_lucas.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
george_lucas.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>84080987
you dont make sense
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.